FWIW (Jacurri)

Because they don't know how to use his ability. Stop trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole. Design your offense around what HE CAN DO! We paying yall all this ******* money to figure this **** out. The fact that heen seen a snap this year is QB mismanagement at it's finest.
Especially, when they were able to design the offense for Emory, and win, why not JB? From a fan standpoint, I also noticed a stark lack of adjustments in the running game many times this season. Based on history, this staff stays intact, I hope they spend some time attending Coaching clinics or something.

Advertisement
Especially, when they were able to design the offense for Emory, and win, why not JB? From a fan standpoint, I also noticed a stark lack of adjustments in the running game many times this season. Based on history, this staff stays intact, I hope they spend some time attending Coaching clinics or something.
That’s it. It looked like two different coaching staffs was at work with our running game. You would see a certain schemes on week that just seemingly disappear. No continuity. I understand that some plays are team specific, meaning that your coaches put certain things in to exploit a weakness that they have seen on film. I get that. But your offense also has to have an identity in the running game. “These are the 3 running plays we run best and these are our bread and butter. Now of course we will add stuff from time to time. But if its 3rd and 2, and we run the ball, it’s probably gonna be one of these foundation running plays”! We had no identity.!

This is the tough decision that the kid and his family got to make. He's not just walking into a starting P5 job as the starter. He's gonna have to compete with somebody. Does he test the market and leap into the portal to compete against the incumbent QBs at the next stop, or does he have it in him to have a round 2 battle with Emory? That is the question that he's gonna have to answer.
Not just Emory. He'd be competing with a portal QB that in theory, is coming in to be the starter.
He and Emory would likely be competing to be the backup again. If they aren't,and they beat out your transfer, you wasted a QB you knew for one that isn't any better

Not just Emory. He'd be competing with a portal QB that in theory, is coming in to be the starter.
He and Emory would likely be competing to be the backup again. If they aren't,and they beat out your transfer, you wasted a QB you knew for one that isn't any better
True, but I’m talking about the year after. Both would likely be behind the portal guy we’re looking at bringing in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back