FWIW (Jacurri)

Advertisement
It was not "a lie". Particularly when you have a "TVD is back, y'all" starter and a pretty competent freshman ahead of you.

But once Emory got hurt, Jacurri has been ready, willing, and able to play in 4 games.

Doesn't help matters when the coaches are telling Jacurri to "be ready", and then not calling his number AT ALL.
I agree, especially the last part. Don’t forget, it got to the point JB was warming up to go in at the end of the BC game (even tweeted out by reporters) then was never brought in. Very weird.

Cis posters in general during the mini offseason

bitch slap fighting GIF

Advertisement
Curious to see who will be playing us, but I hope we have all sorts of option plays ready.

Advertisement
That's just ONE of 263 UM Football Mysteries of this past season.

Artificial Intelligence is also baffled - it's got - NOTHING.
maybe the coaches knew what was happeningand wanted to assure themselves that they had a starter for the bowl.

WOW! I have to say that is a shock. Well, good for him, I guess. If I were looking for a transfer QB I'd look for one with measurable results, but I'm not a well-paid CFB coach, so what do I know?

Thanks for sharing your intel! That is surprising.
There are plenty of backups starting in the NFL that are beyond atrocious. Broken down Joe Flacco is possibly starting this week.

It's not a stretch at all to think an athlete like JB would be sought after b/c at every level teams are looking for that needle in a haystack QB. Most end up like Jake Garcia holding a clipboard at their new school.

Advertisement
I just don't see how he convinces brown to stay. He knows we will be bringing in a for sure starter from the portal so he would ride the bench again. Would be very surprised if he stayed. But if he wants to truly develop like he said he would push it out and start after next year for us
This is the tough decision that the kid and his family got to make. He's not just walking into a starting P5 job as the starter. He's gonna have to compete with somebody. Does he test the market and leap into the portal to compete against the incumbent QBs at the next stop, or does he have it in him to have a round 2 battle with Emory? That is the question that he's gonna have to answer.

Advertisement
Jacurri has been quiet all year. We have been told by Cribby it was NEVER an issue of him playing if needed. He literally has done NOTHING, said nothing hinted at nothing and somehow folks have made a whole bunch of assumptions, telling him to gtfo. Being upset with HIM? Its crazy. What in the **** has he done wrong? It’s baffling. As for that post? That **** is as ambiguous as it gets. Nothing there.
Bruh..... I'm trying to figure out what the ***** going on in here. Why are we mad at this kid? We don't have a clue wtf he talkin about. We don't know who he talking to. It could be nothing but a self motivation tactic! We don't know. I've done the **** many times in my life, " Oh... They don't believe in me! Think I can't get it done? Watch!" And all dese grown folk in here mad. Fellas get a grip. ****!

There’s multiple p5 schools interested
Exactly! Coaches see size, arm strength, and athleticism! They aint stupid. The problem here on CIS, is that we want a **** future NFL QB. That's how we see it. He's not there yet, he maybe never gets there, but there's a lot of value in his game... on this level. Most college coaches be like, "Fucc dat! IDGAF about nurturing an NFL QB, I'm trying to win games IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL, and I see a dude that can help me win and keep my **** job. Can this kid help me win ball games? **** Yes! Fucc a Heisman, fucc a natty, and fucc the NFL, cause I give two ***** about whats happening in that league.

Advertisement
Back