FWIW (Jacurri)

Color me surprised if he does. There were several short yardage situations he could have been used, namely NC State and FSU. But he never sniffed the field. So you have to wonder why. But I will say his mannerisms and engagement on the sidelines is not one that is looking to get out of dodge. So it’s all very confusing.
Other school's coaches watch your TV cut to steal your signs, but some of it is also sideline demeanor of potential transfers. Watching someone's body language who drops a ball and gets pulled, etc. They have a slappy and the TV cut is their job

Advertisement
It’s such a mystery how this situation evolved to this point. He showed some potential last year.

Based on Mario’s infatuation with Anthony Brown I thought he wanted a dual threat. When he was at Oregon, he had a 5 star Ty Thompson who could actually throw the ball past the line of scrimmage unlike Emory but stuck with Brown.

Now we pass up a dual threat for a no threat. Maybe it’s Dawson who just wants a processor like Emory, but according to Dmoney and others Dawsons hand picked quarterback is more of a tools guy than a processor.

It’s all confusing. The only thing I can think of is they have next year’s quarterback lined up already.

This makes sense I know cribby said big programs are in on them which I do believe but wouldn’t they want to see him play once this year before taking him as their starter bc I assume he wouldn’t go somewhere to be QB2

I don’t doubt big programs are poking around I just can’t see a big program targeting him as ‘the’ guy. He’d probably just go into a situation like he’s in here battling it out with three other potential starters they bring in as well.

I don’t doubt big programs are poking around I just can’t see a big program targeting him as ‘the’ guy. He’d probably just go into a situation like he’s in here battling it out with three other potential starters they bring in as well.
100%. Best for both parties if he uses the bowl game as a showcase.

Advertisement
Get this guy out of here if he isn't playing this weekend.

Enough is enough with the JB fiasco.

If he isn't here to help Miami, kick bricks. Enough with the fake classy open-minded nonsense.

W're over here about to trot out a ******* walk on, a walk on! Regardless of the reason, if that is the case, he needs to leave.

I don’t see how anyone can be confident that we land any kind of upgrade at QB or sure fire starter. The one thing our corch has shown is that he can muck up a QB room. The only difference makers he ever had at QB he inherited. All of you thinking Wario is some kind of savant r going to be very disappointed in the game manager that can’t beat out Emory from the portal.
Your profile name is befitting. Just saying🤷

Advertisement
So you're publicly admitting you pay that site $?
Per Gabby, Lou Cristobal is declaring for the NFL...he put together spectacular film on the Scout Team and is being compared to Jason Kelce. Per Gabby, he is being referred as "Lou Kelce" and/or "Jason Cristobal"

Jacurri beat GT last year in Atlanta with the worst OC in UM history calling plays and a bad WR group, subpar OL room, and less talent at RB. But we lost to GT this year (at home) with a supposedly better team. If Jacurri is so bad, does that mean GT closed the gap on us this year?

And if Jacurri is so terrible, why did we start him last season? Did we not develop him adequately? And if he can't complete a forward pass, why didn't we bring in a backup QB that could? Wasn't the staff claiming he looked great in practice all spring (until the spring game where he couldn't throw for ****)? Did we not evaluate our own QB properly?

But you are right that it's not a conspiracy. It's more likely just incompetence.
Uh oh...... he's gonna want to see your tax returns if you keep this up.

No, but life is not black/white. QB play was clearly improved and Emory did well given the circumstances and was protected like a young QB should given the circumstances.

Plus, there was never a plan to play Brown. He asked for a redshirt, this has been said multiple times over the past months and people continue to ignore it.

Much like many things in life, just like my man @Rellyrell and his taste for women, it was average. Meat was clearly left on the table, but to say it was bad and set up for failure isn't accurate given the data and the tape.
@Rellyrell
Bang Bang Pop GIF

It’s such a mystery how this situation evolved to this point. He showed some potential last year.

Based on Mario’s infatuation with Anthony Brown I thought he wanted a dual threat. When he was at Oregon, he had a 5 star Ty Thompson who could actually throw the ball past the line of scrimmage unlike Emory but stuck with Brown.

Now we pass up a dual threat for a no threat. Maybe it’s Dawson who just wants a processor like Emory, but according to Dmoney and others Dawsons hand picked quarterback is more of a tools guy than a processor.

It’s all confusing. The only thing I can think of is they have next year’s quarterback lined up already.
I believe it's the latter. Clay Tune is the template

Advertisement
Why is it that because JB is an athletic QB, most of CIS thinks he's limited to jo just running and can't throw? He hasn't played this year, so we don't know where he's at in his development. His freshman season was statistically about the same as Emory's, but people just formulate their own narratives.

I don't know how anyone can draw conclusions about Jaccuri or Emory based on 2 freshman games.
Fall practice reports about Brown alluded to the fact that he was still inconsistent with his accuracy.

As far as my comment goes, one thing Brown did excel at last year was running the direct snap on short yardage situations. And he actually did that when he was not starting. They had special packages for him. Where have those special packages gone?

Advertisement
Jacurri beat GT last year in Atlanta with the worst OC in UM history calling plays and a bad WR group, subpar OL room, and less talent at RB. But we lost to GT this year (at home) with a supposedly better team. If Jacurri is so bad, does that mean GT closed the gap on us this year?

And if Jacurri is so terrible, why did we start him last season? Did we not develop him adequately? And if he can't complete a forward pass, why didn't we bring in a backup QB that could? Wasn't the staff claiming he looked great in practice all spring (until the spring game where he couldn't throw for ****)? Did we not evaluate our own QB properly?

But you are right that it's not a conspiracy. It's more likely just incompetence.
Oh boy. Using the transitive property is a great way to win an argument.

GT was a vastly improved team this year.

As for your question about Jacurri, he started BECAUSE TVD WAS INJURED, Garcia was beyond atrocious, and they wanted to see what they had in Jacurri. What they AND JACURRI saw was enough for Jacurri to even say he wanted a redshirt year this year b/c his passing was so abhorrent.

1701187515443.png

UM student newspaper is advertising open tryouts for any student who wants to play QB in the bowl game. Couple of theater majors gonna audition for the role. This has all the makings of a movie.
Yeah I kin see one a them fellers flitterin onto da feeld wearin hiz ballsissie awgas an reedin da play signs out loud like he’s awdishunin fer a roll. Ridiklus sun!

Advertisement
Back