FWIW (Jacurri)

Advertisement
Hope Gaby is right. Excited to see Jacurri play again. He wasn't bad in that Georgia Tech game last year (was bad in the other ones for sure). Hopefully he's gotten a lot better during his redshirt year. If he's transferring it's a standup move on his part to play.

Advertisement
He probably hits the portal right after but he certainly needs the game film in the meantime. Win/win for both parties.

I agree.

And he gets something that Emory was never given this season, an entire game prep to himself.

I've been annoyed at Mario and/or Dawson for never giving Emory an entire game for himself. In both of his starts, he was not named the starter until Thursday evening. He had to split reps with TVD both weeks. JB11 will have the entire 3 week bowl practice as QB1.

So you're publicly admitting you pay that site $?
That sites gotten so bad that I pay for it and don’t even go on it anymore. The only reason I still pay for it is because my kids use the Paramount+ app and 247 comes with the cost of the app subscription. I’d even prefer early 2010’s rivals when The Ferminator was banning everyone that disagreed with him.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20231127_210505_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Honestly why wouldn’t he? Even if he wants to transfer he has no film and was passed on the depth chart by a true freshman. Have to imagine he won’t have many suitors without some tape.
My guess is he doesn’t trust the coaches and won’t like the game film he would put out if he does play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back