FWIW (Jacurri)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The entire thing is just odd and I highly doubt he is the QB. We struggled mightily with our offense over a 6 game stretch. You have a kid who is an elite athlete with the ball in his hand and you never find a down to incorporate that in the offense? I find it hard to believe that the staff is that bad. Something else is up and I expect him in the portal by Monday.

Advertisement
Will be fun to watch him and see any improvement or not. If he balls the F out, we throw NIL at him to stay and compete. If he sucks, then let him move on as planned.

I have a strong suspicion that if Miami ends up in the Cotex ****nocker Bowl and a tough opponent, JB will declare for the portal.

He’s gone. It’s a matter of when they announce it.
He's going to have to sit somewhere else for two more years.

Seems like a good kid but the mentality that after two years and still being unable to accurately throw the ball that he's entitled to playing time is ridiculous.

You knoI do when cheaper than here
1701140383094.gif

Advertisement
I don’t understand why he would be transferring lol

Where is he going to go that would be willing to start him?

Why would he play now, if he hasnt played all year when he could have? I highly doubt he would play in a bowl and take the chance of looking horrible. I guess maybe he can wait and see who they are playing, but if they play someone with a good D like Utah, he ain't going to have much game tape to show there.

Advertisement
If he is, let's see what he's learned all year sitting out. It's a tough ask and I have extremely low expectations.

What would be damming is if they knew TVD was likely to depart and they didn't give this kid some opportunity to get in sync with the offense in a live game. That would be flat out criminal.

I think they knew TVD was gone though and tried to placate him by sticking with him.

Irregardless, what a mess.

If Jacurri does go in portal and is not at the bowl and we sign a portal QB in the next week or two can the portal QB play in the bowl game or no?

Advertisement
Back