Future potential Starting Offensive Line

Advertisement
I think he will. Because he's going to be overweight as **** and idk if he will be healthy enough. Might as well redshirt, get 100% healthy, lose a ton of weight, and salvage any chance at getting drafted in 2021.
He is obviously not going to discipline himself to lose the weight/get in shape, so the staff needs to tell him to get to 325 and get in shape or ship out.
He's had enough chances to get serious about his craft and the team. Give him an ultimatum.

He is obviously not going to discipline himself to lose the weight/get in shape, so the staff needs to tell him to get to 325 and get in shape or ship out.
He's had enough chances to get serious about his craft and the team. Give him an ultimatum.
Maybe they’ve had this conversation with him already. I guess we will see.

I dunno bro Dan enos and manny tried to start an all freshman line against the gators they just didnt have the numbers to make it work lmao.
That is true! but, we have comparable talent to florida top to bottom. But, with bama we only compare with starting talent if we get into the bench then bama is better throw in coaching and they beat us by 2-3 touchdowns if they still had jeudy, ruggs, and all the people they lost then they would have a field day with us.

Advertisement
That is true! but, we have comparable talent to florida top to bottom. But, with bama we only compare with starting talent if we get into the bench then bama is better throw in coaching and they beat us by 2-3 touchdowns if they still had jeudy, ruggs, and all the people they lost then they would have a field day with us.
You think we have comparable starting talent with Bama?

You think we have comparable starting talent with Bama?
Yes, for this year 2020! Jeudy and those guys were dogs on offense and they lost davis, mckinney, moses, and im sure im missing a couple guys. Im not a believer in mac jones just yet waddle and smith along with rb harris will be formidable.

Yes, for this year 2020! Jeudy and those guys were dogs on offense and they lost davis, mckinney, moses, and im sure im missing a couple guys. Im not a believer in mac jones just yet waddle and smith along with rb harris will be formidable.

Not even close man, I wish I could get with that but they have recruited 17 5 stars in the past 4 classes, we have had 1. They have also beat us down every class by average star ranking. I'm not sure 5 Canes could start for Bama's starting 22.

Not even close man, I wish I could get with that but they have recruited 17 5 stars in the past 4 classes, we have had 1. They have also beat us down every class by average star ranking. I'm not sure 5 Canes could start for Bama's starting 22.
Those 5* stars have to perform so we both are guessing in our own opinion! Maybe Jordan, gr15, bolden, hall, phillips. That's it though maybe punter and kicker!!....help me

Advertisement
Those 5* stars have to perform so we both are guessing in our own opinion! Maybe Jordan, gr15, bolden, hall, phillips. That's it though maybe punter and kicker!!....help me
In fairness, i said comparable not better. I don't think we get blew out like duke but it will be obvious they have more talent! Final score ala 28- canes 14-17!

LT Issiah Walker/John Campbell
LG Lawrence Seymour/Cleveland Reed/Traore
C Ryan Rodriguez/Corey Gaynor
RG Dj Scaife/Jakai Clark/Donaldson
RT Jalen Rivers/Zion Nelson/McLaughlin

Now we're getting somewhere!
Seymour shouldn’t be a penciled in day one starter. Ryan Rodriguez won’t come in and start over gaynor..hopefully alll the youngins RS..includes Walker, he needs to add strength and bulk. And jalen needs to lose bad weight and add strength..and Donaldson should not be that far down

Maybe 5, lol, I can't name more than that. And people bag on Jones but he had 2 starts, both against Top 15 teams and he went 66%, 765 yards, 7 TDs.
Smith, Waddle and Harris would all be by far out best offensive players, and it's not really that close. I hope we close the gap some in 20, but I think they are still >>>> more talented than we are. If we can stay within 3 TDs in 21 I would be happy.

Advertisement
Maybe 5, lol, I can't name more than that. And people bag on Jones but he had 2 starts, both against Top 15 teams and he went 66%, 765 yards, 7 TDs.
Smith, Waddle and Harris would all be by far out best offensive players, and it's not really that close. I hope we close the gap some in 20, but I think they are still >>>> more talented than we are. If we can stay within 3 TDs in 21 I would be happy.
Yes i agree more talented and the only p5 teams who come close are ohio taint, clemson, uga and lsu! Im not crazy even though im a cane homer.

Yes i agree more talented and the only p5 teams who come close are ohio taint, clemson, uga and lsu! Im not crazy even though im a cane homer.
Yep, the rich keep getting richer. We gotta get to middle class and then work or way up. :fistbump:

Advertisement
Seymour shouldn’t be a penciled in day one starter. Ryan Rodriguez won’t come in and start over gaynor..hopefully alll the youngins RS..includes Walker, he needs to add strength and bulk. And jalen needs to lose bad weight and add strength..and Donaldson should not be that far down
This isn't a set in stone depth chart. I'm just listing players who could potentially start at that position

I also, think lashlee helps with that we need to unleash our talent in his offense do we truly know what we got as far as personnel?

Advertisement
Back