Future potential Starting Offensive Line

Advertisement
Miami can’t afford to have a great 2020 with a bunch of Momentum after 11 wins and open the season at Bama and get Clemson 2015 all over.

That would set the program back. This game is time to make a statement.

We are loaded in 2021 on paper. It should be a great competitive game.

I dunno bro Dan enos and manny tried to start an all freshman line against the gators they just didnt have the numbers to make it work lmao.
That was a huge red flag with Enos. He goes into the UF game with FR at both tackles and qb. Who the **** does that? Put Scaife at LT and we probably win that game. Did Dan “smartest guy in the room” Enos actually think that wasn’t a recipe for disaster?

LT Issiah Walker/John Campbell
LG Lawrence Seymour/Cleveland Reed/Traore
C Ryan Rodriguez/Corey Gaynor
RG Dj Scaife/Jakai Clark/Donaldson
RT Jalen Rivers/Zion Nelson/McLaughlin

Now we're getting somewhere!

I love the influx of talent we have gained on the OL. We definitely start needing to win the battle of the our top choice for OL recruits. However, it is vital to our future that kids like John Campbell, Zion Nelson, Cleveland Reed and Jakai Clark in particular improve to become competent starters. If Isaiah Walker, Ryan Rodriquez and Jalen Rivers are our best OL and have to start next year that would mean that we sucked this year. We would be relying on freshman to come in and turn things around. Also would mean we have no quality depth. If the fire mentioned players do well this year and solidify themselves as effective starters, Walker, Rodriquez and Rivers will be able to develop the way freshman’s should. When this happens, we have quality and depth. For that reason, I am holding out hope that our current OL develop and take it to the next level.

Advertisement
Miami can’t afford to have a great 2020 with a bunch of Momentum after 11 wins and open the season at Bama and get Clemson 2015 all over.

I agree with everything you said! But, who is the qb gonna be and will they experience in 20? Can't go into bama game with inexperienced qb!!!

We will be breaking in a new QB is my #1 fear, if we are even a little competitive I will call it a win. But under Saban he has made a point to smash these OOC schools in these early season games.

I agree with everything you said! But, who is the qb gonna be and will they experience in 20? Can't go into bama game with inexperienced qb!!!

Im curious just to see how the boys look in the Lashlee offense.

It’s possible that some of the guys currently on the roster step it up with a new system.

Advertisement
We will be breaking in a new QB is my #1 fear, if we are even a little competitive I will call it a win. But under Saban he has made a point to smash these OOC schools in these early season games.

Oh yeah. That’s true. They smashed the **** outta Duke, Louisville, FSU in recent openers. We can’t afford to go out like that after the season im hoping we will have in 2020.

It’s all about the matchups. Bama OL looks good for 21. I’m not sold on Mac Jones or their 21 DL.

Yeah, i just posted something similuar in this thread about "do we really know our personnel"? With the last to ****** oc's

Im not gone hold you up. In this weak *** coastal we might be popping fireworks on offense with a coach who knows how to use his personnel.

As bad as we looked last year.......I still think we have some horses. I just think the OL and scheme was the WORST.

Harley, Pope, Wiggins, Payton are really enough to get through the coastal defenders.

With Bama it’ll be about scheming. Seeing who elevated their game THIS YEAR.

Oh yeah. That’s true. They smashed the **** outta Duke, Louisville, FSU in recent openers. We can’t afford to go out like that after the season im hoping we will have in 2020.

It’s all about the matchups. Bama OL looks good for 21. I’m not sold on Mac Jones or their 21 DL.
Yeah, they will be loaded, they always are..... in this last class they just signed the #1 and #2 DEs in the nation and I'm not sure Jones is the starter but it's a ways away. Like I said earlier with where we stand today if we play them within 15 or so I think it's a win.

Here is what he has done to OOC Power 5 schools in early season games and he will be motivated to blow us out because they steal our blue chip guys and that would help.
Duke - 42 - 3
Lousiville - 51-14
FSU - 24-7
USC - 52-6

We better be ready or it will be ugly

Advertisement

Me either, don't like jones ol is gonna be young in ' 21 they're gonna lose leatherwood and a couple more dl will be young but talented.

Im not gone hold you up. In this weak *** coastal we might be popping fireworks on offense with a coach who knows how to use his personnel.

As bad as we looked last year.......I still think we have some horses. I just think the OL and scheme was the WORST.

Harley, Pope, Wiggins, Payton are really enough to get through the coastal defenders.

With Bama it’ll be about scheming. Seeing who elevated their game THIS YEAR.
FACTS!!!

There will be more high profile QB transfers. If Lashlees offense is legit, Miami will have an experienced starter as QB. When was the last time Oklahoma started a QB they recruited out of HS? 4 years ago?

Advertisement
Yeah, they will be loaded, they always are..... in this last class they just signed the #1 and #2 DEs in the nation and I'm not sure Jones is the starter but it's a ways away. Like I said earlier with where we stand today if we play them within 15 or so I think it's a win.

Here is what he has done to OOC Power 5 schools in early season games and he will be motivated to blow us out because they steal our blue chip guys and that would help.
Duke - 42 - 3
Lousiville - 51-14
FSU - 24-7
USC - 52-6

**** only Louisville reached double digits?

TVD better be the man. Miami 21 defense will be hella experienced. That game is going to be on them to carry the team IMO.

Duke - 42 - 3
Lousiville - 51-14
FSU - 24-7
USC - 52-6

That gives us hope! If we willie taggert can stay with in 17 of bama with jeudy and company. But jeudy and company was pups back then but b4 jeudy and company they ridley and company!

There will be more high profile QB transfers. If Lashlees offense is legit, Miami will have an experienced starter as QB. When was the last time Oklahoma started a QB they recruited out of HS? 4 years ago?
Well they have a bit of an advantage with Lincoln Riley and the success they have had with Baker/Murray/Hurts. Experienced QB or though not I can not sit here and be honest and say we should be able to hang with the best team in CFB the past 10+ years. Maybe I feel more confident after this season but right now Bama >>>>> Miami

Advertisement
Back