Future potential Starting Offensive Line

Rivers has been here since January. So that would be like 1 year and 8 months of development before he's the starter. Walker was working out at Florida since January. So that's another 1 year 8 months of development before he starts. These are not freshman who just got here like you are making it seem. It's either Sophomores or Redshirt freshman who have been in college for almost 2 years
We will reserve opinion, because now your straying from YOUR guidelines! now we go to experience from freshman or rs freshman all that experience is subjective because its not game experience and more importantly P5 experience were all assuming for this topic that walker and rivers get to play this year! Even if they play is it still enough to start vs BAMA! IN '21

Advertisement
We will reserve opinion, because now your straying from YOUR guidelines! now we go to experience from freshman or rs freshman all that experience is subjective because its not game experience and more importantly P5 experience were all assuming for this topic that walker and rivers get to play this year! Even if they play is it still enough to start vs BAMA! IN '21
What are these guidelines you are talking about lol

Donaldson is extremely lazy and has wasted his NFL potential. He's done the bare minimum ever since he got to Miami. He's no better now then the day he stepped on campus. I'm not judging these OL recruits by stars I'm judging them based on film. I think Seymore is a future NFL Guard and has the dog in him that's required to play in the NFL. He's just a little under sized but that causes him to work harder. I think Seymore is a better guard prospect then Scaife was. Seymore should be a top 50 prospect based of his play. The only reason he isn't is because he's undersized but his film his 5 ⭐ caliber
OH, in that case i agree 110% if we talking like that, i was strictly going off of rankings in high school, even still its subjective because Donaldson has played in a college game and Seymour hasn't. Were hoping he is better then McDonaldson I'm hoping your eval of seymour is correct!!

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't 2 freshmen OLinemen from Duke starts against Bama in they're opener ?
If you put it in your post you might be correct! I don't know dukes team! But, that was about experience for future, im sure because they didn't stand a chance in that game and the linemen they had the year b4 must've been horrible or seniors if freshmen started against BAMA!

Was Jalen Rivers playing Tackle here in early Spring? I still see him as a Guard.

LT - Nelson/Walker/Campbell
LG - Donaldson (Assuming he redshirts in 2020) - money year for him.
C - Gaynor
RG - Scaife/Rivers
RT - Rivers/Campbell/Scaife

Don't sleep on Nelson, especially if he redshirts. Smart, hard working kids always rise to the top. He was pushed into action waaay too early. He will be a different player in 2021.

Advertisement
C - Gaynor
RG - Scaife/Rivers

Don't sleep on Nelson, especially if he redshirts. Smart, hard working kids always rise to the top. He was pushed into action waaay too early. He will be a different player in 2021.
I agree with everything except I think Walker is ahead of Nelson. **** I think Campbell will be ahead of Nelson.

C - Gaynor
RG - Scaife/Rivers

Your missing alot names in that potential Depth chart! I wish we could start rivers twice!

Advertisement
Lot of folks seem to have him penciled in for RT in 2021. I don't really see it, and wonder if we should just start him out as a Guard.
i don't blame them, but i agree he is a guard all the way if there a t/g tweener i think you start them at guard first!..my opinion no facts to support.

Everybody got Donaldson starting but keep in mind dude was out of shape so bad he didn't participate in the spring drills, I just don't see him starting
I hope feeley earns his money with McDonaldson! But i hope i don't see a grad transfer in his future because we need all of our olinemen.

Advertisement
Everybody got Donaldson starting but keep in mind dude was out of shape so bad he didn't participate in the spring drills, I just don't see him starting

I'm projecting him in 2021, with him getting in shape and getting healthy in 2020 (Redshirt). He may not agree to redshirt though.

I'm projecting him in 2021, with him getting in shape and getting healthy in 2020 (Redshirt). He may not agree to redshirt though.
I think he will. Because he's going to be overweight as **** and idk if he will be healthy enough. Might as well redshirt, get 100% healthy, lose a ton of weight, and salvage any chance at getting drafted in 2021.

Advertisement
Back