Future potential Starting Offensive Line

**** only Louisville reached double digits?

TVD better be the man. Miami 21 defense will be hella experienced. That game is going to be on them to carry the team IMO.
It should be, but how many kids leave early to get drafted Round 6-7 or become an UDFA?

Advertisement
That gives us hope! If we willie taggert can stay with in 17 of bama with jeudy and company. But jeudy and company was pups back then but b4 jeudy and company they ridley and company!
That FSU team was ranked #3 when they played #1 Bama

Advertisement
Don’t forget Chris Washington
I agree dude is listed 6'7 260 and athletic in 2 years they can mold dude into a very good tackle in this new uptempo offence. Walker and Rivers look like they could be the future at tackle kick Scaife inside imo. Would be nice to see Traore or Reed step up an be some monsters in the run game. Sorry I was all over the place I'm just excited the Oline and that's so.ethin I didn't think I'd be able to say anytime soon but were looking **** good right now boys!!! Go Canes

Advertisement
That was a huge red flag with Enos. He goes into the UF game with FR at both tackles and qb. Who the **** does that? Put Scaife at LT and we probably win that game. Did Dan “smartest guy in the room” Enos actually think that wasn’t a recipe for disaster?
& easily could have won. just shows we have tons of talent & **** poor coaching. if the later changes will be back in the fold immediately

That was a huge red flag with Enos. He goes into the UF game with FR at both tackles and qb. Who the **** does that? Put Scaife at LT and we probably win that game. Did Dan “smartest guy in the room” Enos actually think that wasn’t a recipe for disaster?
Absolutely absurd. I can safely say that because I said it before the game. Even as someone who thinks Scaife is a future Guard, you can't kick him inside when those are your alternatives. Last season was disgusting, but it'd have been greatly improved by a win (sneaky or not) against the Gators.

Advertisement
Bama should lose top RB, top two WR’s, 3 OL, 2 DL, Dylan Moses, Surtain and Jobe when we play them. We should be able to play with them barring significant injuries..

Donaldson is extremely lazy and has wasted his NFL potential. He's done the bare minimum ever since he got to Miami. He's no better now then the day he stepped on campus. I'm not judging these OL recruits by stars I'm judging them based on film. I think Seymore is a future NFL Guard and has the dog in him that's required to play in the NFL. He's just a little under sized but that causes him to work harder. I think Seymore is a better guard prospect then Scaife was. Seymore should be a top 50 prospect based of his play. The only reason he isn't is because he's undersized but his film his 5 ⭐ caliber
Wtf are you a coach on the staff? Asking for the board of course.

Advertisement
Well they have a bit of an advantage with Lincoln Riley and the success they have had with Baker/Murray/Hurts. Experienced QB or though not I can not sit here and be honest and say we should be able to hang with the best team in CFB the past 10+ years. Maybe I feel more confident after this season but right now Bama >>>>> Miami

Ok. Alabama would be a sizable favorite over most teams.

My belief is that if Diaz is coaching that game, it means Canes won at least 10 games in 2020. 10 wins and the ACC coastal gets some good recruits and more top transfers. Anything less than 10 wins and I think Diaz and Blake get fired. I think big donors have seen enough failure and are ****ed at the lack of a coaching search the last 2 times. So who knows if Diaz is coaching against Saban. Could be Mario Cristobal instead.

As for how competitive we would be... well I didn't see a huge talent difference between LSU and Miami when we played in 2018. Burrows wasn't anything special. It all changed in 2019. With basically same players, but a new offensive scheme, LSU pulled an upset in Tuscaloosa. I think Miami can make that leap. The question will be at QB. I wish we had King next year, but hopefully we land another top transfer.

That's my fear, Bama will have Round 1 NFL DEs crashing down on our QB, could be a long day if we have a sitting duck. Would feel much better if King was back there
It's one game, I don't give a **** if Alabama bury us.

I just hope by 2021 we're talking about the Hurricanes being back on the national scene, fresh off an ACC Championship Game.

Ok. Alabama would be a sizable favorite over most teams.

My belief is that if Diaz is coaching that game, it means Canes won at least 10 games in 2020. 10 wins and the ACC coastal gets some good recruits and more top transfers. Anything less than 10 wins and I think Diaz and Blake get fired. I think big donors have seen enough failure and are ****ed at the lack of a coaching search the last 2 times. So who knows if Diaz is coaching against Saban. Could be Mario Cristobal instead.

As for how competitive we would be... well I didn't see a huge talent difference between LSU and Miami when we played in 2018. Burrows wasn't anything special. It all changed in 2019. With basically same players, but a new offensive scheme, LSU pulled an upset in Tuscaloosa. I think Miami can make that leap. The question will be at QB. I wish we had King next year, but hopefully we land another top transfer.
Timeb0mb, i have same issue w/ bama in '21 who is the qb! And, if there already on da roster is lashless gonna get said qb some experience so we won't have a newbie going up agaisnt bama!

Advertisement
Back