Future potential Starting Offensive Line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep, and they sacked us 10 times with a mobile QB. If Brad Kaaya was the QB that day UF would have had 15+ sacks. What an embarrassment of an OLine that was, SMH
Kaaya probably gets rid of his passes quicker that game but yea I could see them getting a ****load of sacks as well. If Va Tech sacked him (9 times I think) in 2016 when our o line had 2 NFL guys and 2 NFL tight ends then I can't imagine what Florida could have done.

Last edited:
Original post had a walker, seymour and rivers in first five. With out saying it wasn't the starting line up!
There is no first 5, this is just a group of potential starters at the position. All of the players i listed im referring to future starters. If I had to predict the 2021 OL it would be

LT Walker
LG Seymore
C Gaynor
RG Scaife
RT Rivers

That would be 2 seniors, 2 Sophomore and 1 Freshman

If none of the combination of John Campbell Cleveland Reed Traore Corey Gaynor Zion nelson are starting we are ****ed. We will not be successful trotting out that many freshmans against teams with a decent D line. I am not saying those guys are all world or anything but we need upper classmans in the trenches.

Advertisement
He also escaped 10 more, that was some of the worst OL play I have ever seen, both UF DEs were meeting JW on the last step of his drop. I have no idea who thought our OTs were game ready but they were abused all night.
No doubt sooner, yes he did escape plenty. We agree on the horrendous oline play that night!!

There is no first 5, this is just a group of potential starters at the position. All of the players i listed im referring to future starters. If I had to predict the 2021 OL it would be

LT Walker
LG Seymore
C Gaynor
RG Scaife
RT Rivers

Seymore is not starting against Ala****ingbama

LT Walker
LG Seymore
C Gaynor
RG Scaife
RT Rivers

No that's 3 freshman, seymour will be a true fresh and walker and rivers will be rs fr next year. Rivers is here already he will get in f4 games but that's it. Pure speculation on my part but on yours as well! We have no clue if walker gets a waiver so that's a potential redshirt freshman also

Advertisement
No that's 3 freshman, seymour will be a true fresh and walker and rivers will be rs fr next year. Rivers is here already he will get in f4 games but that's it. Pure speculation on my part but on yours as well! We have no clue if walker gets a waiver so that's a potential redshirt freshman also
Rivers has been here since January. So that would be like 1 year and 8 months of development before he's the starter. Walker was working out at Florida since January. So that's another 1 year 8 months of development before he starts. These are not freshman who just got here like you are making it seem. It's either Sophomores or Redshirt freshman who have been in college for almost 2 years

No Donaldson was! Using your guidelines, Donaldson was a 5* rivers was a consensus 4*!
Donaldson is extremely lazy and has wasted his NFL potential. He's done the bare minimum ever since he got to Miami. He's no better now then the day he stepped on campus. I'm not judging these OL recruits by stars I'm judging them based on film. I think Seymore is a future NFL Guard and has the dog in him that's required to play in the NFL. He's just a little under sized but that causes him to work harder. I think Seymore is a better guard prospect then Scaife was. Seymore should be a top 50 prospect based of his play. The only reason he isn't is because he's undersized but his film his 5 ⭐ caliber

Advertisement
Back