Future Greentree Battle?

Florida is OOS? USF? UCF? The only offers that matter are ? Al is the only coach that does not use the star ranking. Meyer(He probably does), Muschamp, and Shaw all go on Rivals and say who is a 4 or 5 star recruit so we can offer.

Nice edit.

So is Florida out of state? Which offers matter? Does every coach besides Al offer based on Rivals star rating?

Your OP had 3 OOS schools. You are making yourself look like a complete fool right now trying to backtrack.

If you want to talk about the other big 3 members offering, then ok but it's too late for that. Your posts are embarrassing so I'm not debating this with you.

Advertisement
Florida is OOS? USF? UCF? The only offers that matter are ? Al is the only coach that does not use the star ranking. Meyer(He probably does), Muschamp, and Shaw all go on Rivals and say who is a 4 or 5 star recruit so we can offer.

Nice edit.

So is Florida out of state? Which offers matter? Does every coach besides Al offer based on Rivals star rating?

so we supposed to offer kids based on who else offered them? oh ok. the coaches have seen him multiple times in person n if he hasn't got an offer that means its somethen they dont see in him. I trust the coaches evaluation over yours. i mean when even your HIGHLIGHT tape is ok at best, i dont see what the hype is about

Nice edit.

Your OP had 3 OOS schools. You are making yourself look like a complete fool right now trying to backtrack.

If you want to talk about the other big 3 members offering, then ok but it's too late for that. Your posts are embarrassing so I'm not debating this with you.

I didn't know what schools offered besides the ones off twitter. I looked up his offer list and saw he had a offer from Florida. I want to hear about this stupid theory of yours that every coach besides Al offers based off rivals ranking

Just because the kid is a legacy doesn't mean he is deserving of an offer. His daddy wasn't a stud at UM and only came here when Long Beach State dropped their program.

Kid has been turning heads at camps for over a year. He's a legit prospect for sure.

Over a YEAR???...ITS BEEN YEARS...................he was a YOUTH FOOTBALL STAR.....add to it he played and friends with current guys we are offering now...Guys like Chris Lammons, Corey Holmes etc...those are guys hes played with since youth days...and they already got their offers.

Imma be honest i have no clue whats the hold up...every time ive seen the kid play he looked like a standout..hes a SAFETY...that has been playing 2 plus years at cb...He's the prototypical boundary corner for our scheme. His dad has been coaching hm up @ db for years..technique wise hes a beast..hes physical..has A+ size...He already has 28 offers.

Hes a cane lock..so maybe their weighing the options out..because they expect him to commit when he receives it...if he makes it out of the next al golden camp or through THIS spring eval with no offer...imma have to REALLY question who is evaluating our db recruiting.

I couldn't remember his camp history off the top of my head so I went conservative.

Last year I remember the big 2013 prospects gathering up for some camps and all everybody was talking about was the 2014 legacy kid, Quincy Wilson. Highlights, position, offers, I dunno. All I know is he was turning everyone's heads except our staff I guess. I thought he should have been offered a long time ago, but at this point I just wouldn't expect it.

Sure to be message board debate for years if we never offer.

Nice edit.

I didn't what school offered besides the ones off twitter. I looked up his offer list and saw he had a offer from Florida. I want to hear about this stupid theory of yours that every coach besides Al offers based off rivals ranking

OOS schools offer early, you dolt. Most of the time its based off buzz and rankings, then they get closer looks at him. If you wanted to talk about in state schools you should have said that in the first place. Most people understand this, but I'm not surprised you dont.

Advertisement
Just because the kid is a legacy doesn't mean he is deserving of an offer. His daddy wasn't a stud at UM and only came here when Long Beach State dropped their program.

Kid has been turning heads at camps for over a year. He's a legit prospect for sure.

Over a YEAR???...ITS BEEN YEARS...................he was a YOUTH FOOTBALL STAR.....add to it he played and friends with current guys we are offering now...Guys like Chris Lammons, Corey Holmes etc...those are guys hes played with since youth days...and they already got their offers.

Imma be honest i have no clue whats the hold up...every time ive seen the kid play he looked like a standout..hes a SAFETY...that has been playing 2 plus years at cb...He's the prototypical boundary corner for our scheme. His dad has been coaching hm up @ db for years..technique wise hes a beast..hes physical..has A+ size...He already has 28 offers.

Hes a cane lock..so maybe their weighing the options out..because they expect him to commit when he receives it...if he makes it out of the next al golden camp or through THIS spring eval with no offer...imma have to REALLY question who is evaluating our db recruiting.

I couldn't remember his camp history off the top of my head so I went conservative.

Last year I remember the big 2013 prospects gathering up for some camps and all everybody was talking about was the 2014 legacy kid, Quincy Wilson. Highlights, position, offers, I dunno. All I know is he was turning everyone's heads except our staff I guess. I thought he should have been offered a long time ago, but at this point I just wouldn't expect it.

the kid IS a SAFETY....WE know he knows...But he has shown the ability to play cb....If there is a better safety prospect in So.FLa wheres the film...to be honest his current film looks better than a kid i love (Jamal Carter) he is more fluid than that guy. His recruitment has already blown up...and will continue as he goes to the Opening and all those other big places...Saban likely gets in on this kid soon along with the rest of the sec...theres not much 6'1-6'2 180-190 kids running round in high school playing at a high level.

He was the BUZZ last year like u said...hes matching up an running stride for stride with Ermon Lane (all world) for god sakes...lol...Dude was throwing around his hs teammates who all signed div 1 schollies as wr's like they were babies.

RIGHT NOW..im "ok" with not an offer..their currently evaluating..but if this dude makes it pass the spring..and another Golden camp with no offer.....then it could be called a "problem" or more to it. Honestly if it was me ...he would of had a verbal offer last year....but im ok with making a kid earn an offer...Guys like Chris Lammons camped an they saw him in person the last few yrs.

Nice edit.

I didn't what school offered besides the ones off twitter. I looked up his offer list and saw he had a offer from Florida. I want to hear about this stupid theory of yours that every coach besides Al offers based off rivals ranking

OOS schools offer early, you dolt. Most of the time its based off buzz and rankings, then they get closer looks at him. If you wanted to talk about in state schools you should have said that in the first place. Most people understand this, but I'm not surprised you dont.

So Shaw,Muschamp and Miles went on rivals and offered Wilson based on his Rivals ranking? Yes or no.

So Shaw,Muschamp and Miles went on rivals and offered Wilson based on his Rivals ranking? Yes or no.

Don't make up things I say and try to attack me for it. You look like an idiot.

If you wouldn't have brought up all OOS schools to make your original point, this retarded debate wouldn't be happening right now.

the kid IS a SAFETY....WE know he knows...But he has shown the ability to play cb....If there is a better safety prospect in So.FLa wheres the film...to be honest his current film looks better than a kid i love (Jamal Carter) he is more fluid than that guy. His recruitment has already blown up...and will continue as he goes to the Opening and all those other big places...Saban likely gets in on this kid soon along with the rest of the sec...theres not much 6'1-6'2 180-190 kids running round in high school playing at a high level.

He was the BUZZ last year like u said...hes matching up an running stride for stride with Ermon Lane (all world) for god sakes...lol...Dude was throwing around his hs teammates who all signed div 1 schollies as wr's like they were babies.

RIGHT NOW..im "ok" with not an offer..their currently evaluating..but if this dude makes it pass the spring..and another Golden camp with no offer.....then it could be called a "problem" or more to it. Honestly if it was me ...he would of had a verbal offer last year....but im ok with making a kid earn an offer...Guys like Chris Lammons camped an they saw him in person the last few yrs.

They had to tell the kid to calm down during one of the camps last year because he was being too physical.

Enough for me.

Advertisement

They had to tell the kid to calm down during one of the camps last year because he was being too physical.

Enough for me.

This is confidence...."I lock down Ermon Lane, I lock down Tyree Brady nobody else really matters"

[video=youtube;xFknjXatSn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFknjXatSn4[/video]

Staff obviously knows something we don't know.

That or Golden just absolutely hates University School.

OK, watching those junior highlights I kept thinking "OMG, this kid could be an all-american OLB". If that size is legit. That´s the same size as Grace, and he´s just as good an athlete imo. Great closing burst when the ball is in the air on those clips.

OK, watching those junior highlights I kept thinking "OMG, this kid could be an all-american OLB". If that size is legit. That´s the same size as Grace, and he´s just as good an athlete imo. Great closing burst when the ball is in the air on those clips.

He looked huge at the UA combine. He could be really good at multiple positions reason I mention linebacker is just his mentality, along with size. He wants to hit somebody all the time. Sure you can have headhunting safeties but you like a linebacker who likes to get dirty and doesn't rely on others to give him space.

Advertisement

I love how you say he is a youth football star like you went to the games.....he played quarterback for west pines untill high school hahaha, even so I want him to have a offer but if he doesn't get one he doesn't get one. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us in the ***. Physical football player that puts in work And looks to get better everyday. Doesn't care who he is going against.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enough for me.

hold up, I thought you were not high on Wilson. Or maybe i misread?

As for gogeta's thoughts on Wilson vs. Carter, I kind of feel the same way. Based on film alone, I like wilson's game better than Carter's.

Advertisement
AU, I like Wilson a lot. Just being realistic about it. It doesn't look like he will get an offer though that could change.

I don't think he is a slam dunk prospect but he has a ton of upside. But then again this staff made Jermaine Grace earn it so maybe Quincy despite being a legacy is in the same boat?

Check out this video:

Ermon lane Vs Quincy wilson ( i like this safety a lot- 6'2-205 lbs) Must offer. he keeps impressing me.

Sony michael is jacked up.
and we need to start looking into this Kid Sam Bruce- Wr - U School . good lord!

http://youtu.be/XAvxBJqxXCE

Advertisement
Back