Future Greentree Battle?

Advertisement
I´ll play devil´s advocate: can anyone say why we should be all over Quincy? TBH, I was far from impressed by his highlights.

Advertisement
This is going to be the talk of the board throughout the recruiting season IMO. I trust Al but I dont know if I agree with this. Ive seen Quincy in highlights and in two games and I see a kid that deserves an offer. If not at CB but at the very least safety. The ONLY knock I can see is does he have legit speed. But **** EVERY prospect has a knock. We slow play QW but we offer Nigel Patton who is 5'9 on his best day..

Dont get me wrong I like Patton but if im QW i am not all too happy. Maybe the staff is looking for him to downright dominate his comp then they will offer. (Which he should btw) But if he went to camps and proved his worth against the best in Dade/Broward I am not sure what the heck is going on. And to add on we offer legacies RL3 and Austin Roberts whom I thought were on the level of QW talent wise and maybe QW is even better.

And as far as Lane is concerned..I'm with the poster who said don't rep 305 with a UM cap if you not coming to UM. If in your heart you know that you going somewhere else (like MT) and you have no intentions of coming to the U then wear an FIU cap. **** they in the 305 too. JMO. I'm tired of these kids doing this.

Disclaimer: I do think Lane comes in the end..So that wasn't just aimed at him.

Btw, I call BS on wearing a UM beanie to "represent" dade. IMO, you wanna represent dade, wear a Heat beanie or dolphins beanie.

don't keep ya hopes up on wilson, if he comes to camp and earns an offer this year it's possible but don't hold your breath.

Advertisement
Just because the kid is a legacy doesn't mean he is deserving of an offer. His daddy wasn't a stud at UM and only came here when Long Beach State dropped their program.

Just because the kid is a legacy doesn't mean he is deserving of an offer. His daddy wasn't a stud at UM and only came here when Long Beach State dropped their program.

Kid has been turning heads at camps for over a year. He's a legit prospect for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right there with you 0-4 if we are counting Sony and Cook

304.gif

This kid is not a CB by any means. He will be a safety all the way & maybe an OLB. He is loose in his transition and there is very little technique there. He is even high in his back peddle. He is very physical and may project better as a fast OLB. His latest highlights list him at 6'2" 198lbs. Don't know if he's a 4.45 guy as listed or not but he is fast. His film is above average in my opinion only because of how physical he is. Reminds me a lot of Ray Ray Armstrong in his play.
http://youtu.be/UuGrOeHRRS0

Advertisement
Back