Further Proof Kuligowski Sucked

Advertisement
Coach Kul is so much better than Simpson and Stroud. It’s not even close Our defense line was dominant under Kul. In 2017, we had Thomas, Garvin, Jackson, Norton, McIntosh, Trent Harris. After coach Kul left, Garvin and Jackson regressed. Nesta Silvera hasn’t developed into what we thought he was going to be. They messed up Patchens development. We wouldn’t have gotten Rousseau without coach Kul.

Advertisement
Not only have sacks and tackles for loss remained at the same levels, the rush defense in 2018 and 2019 was much better than anything under Kul.
In 2017, we lead the nation in sacks in 2017. We were third in the country for tackles for loss. And we were 8th nationally for forcing fumbles

In 2017, we lead the nation in sacks in 2017. We were third in the country for tackles for loss. And we were 8th nationally for forcing fumbles
Yeah and they were 43rd against the run. The defensive line has to do more than get sacks. In 2019 they were 17th against the run and had two more sacks than they did in 2017.

Coach Kul is so much better than Simpson and Stroud. It’s not even close Our defense line was dominant under Kul. In 2017, we had Thomas, Garvin, Jackson, Norton, McIntosh, Trent Harris. After coach Kul left, Garvin and Jackson regressed. Nesta Silvera hasn’t developed into what we thought he was going to be. They messed up Patchens development. We wouldn’t have gotten Rousseau without coach Kul.

the dude just hated to recruit

Advertisement
Yeah and they were 43rd against the run. The defensive line has to do more than get sacks. In 2019 they were 17th against the run and had two more sacks than they did in 2017.
I will give you some names: Norton and McIntosh. Chad Thomas, Trent Harris, elite Joe Jackson, Elite Joe Garvin. All those guys are significantly better than the guys we had on the roster in 2019, minus Rousseau. I would take Freshman Garvin over Junior Garvin any day of the week. I would take McIntosh and Norton over the two Busts, Nesta Silvera and John Ford. I would take chad Thomas and Trent Harris over patches and Hill. That 2017 defensive line was the main reason why we won 10 games. Our offense was below average in 2017. Our defense carries.

Advertisement
I will give you some names: Norton and McIntosh. Chad Thomas, Trent Harris, elite Joe Jackson, Elite Joe Garvin. All those guys are significantly better than the guys we had on the roster in 2019, minus Rousseau. I would take Freshman Garvin over Junior Garvin any day of the week. I would take McIntosh and Norton over the two Busts, Nesta Silvera and John Ford. I would take chad Thomas and Trent Harris over patches and Hill. That 2017 defensive line was the main reason why we won 10 games. Our offense was below average in 2017. Our defense carries.
You’re always wrong even on your fifth different screen name. JON Garvin player his freshman season under Kul and had 2 sacks and 9 total tackles. His sophomore year, under Jess Simpson, he had 5.5 sacks and last year he had 5 sacks. The defense in 2017 was statistically the worst since Donofrio. Kul is an overrated coach and that’s why he’s at Toledo. Now go clean your room.

How you call 2 Dline bust after 2 years of playing time is beyond me..Joe garvin as a Fresh was a reserve pass rusher compared to a full Time starter. He ate in pass rushing situations. Chad was very close to elite..Trent harris off the edge as a pass rusher was a difference maker..Mac and norton on the inside were vets and grown ******* men..all that said imo the 2018 D overall and Dline were better imo then 17 and 19 even tho the team was bad. That was not because of the D..I think what happened is fans expected no drop off when you lose the guys we lost from 18

Advertisement
How you call 2 Dline bust after 2 years of playing time is beyond me..Joe garvin as a Fresh was a reserve pass rusher compared to a full Time starter. He ate in pass rushing situations. Chad was very close to elite..Trent harris off the edge as a pass rusher was a difference maker..Mac and norton on the inside were vets and grown ******* men..all that said imo the 2018 D overall and Dline were better imo then 17 and 19 even tho the team was bad. That was not because of the D..I think what happened is fans expected no drop off when you lose the guys we lost from 18
How was the 2018 d-line better?. We lost all four of our 5 rotational guys. Joe Jackson did not have a great year in 2018. He regressed as a player

You’re always wrong even on your fifth different screen name. JON Garvin player his freshman season under Kul and had 2 sacks and 9 total tackles. His sophomore year, under Jess Simpson, he had 5.5 sacks and last year he had 5 sacks. The defense in 2017 was statistically the worst since Donofrio. Kul is an overrated coach and that’s why he’s at Toledo. Now go clean your room.
I am a Middle Aged adult. I don’t need to clean my room like a ******* kid

Advertisement
Back