Further Proof Kuligowski Sucked

BS85

D before E
Premium
Ivins: "You don’t see that kind of move frequently, but I think Miami did a really good job selling him on that. From what I was told, (Craig Kuligowski) who was coaching Miami’s defensive line at the time, he wasn’t really a fan of Greg Rousseau. This was Manny Diaz and (now) co-defensive coordinator Ephraim Banda. They saw that length and said, ‘We gotta take this guy.’

Pretty good article, here's a link

Advertisement
Coach Kul is so much better than Simpson and Stroud. It’s not even close Our defense line was dominant under Kul. In 2017, we had Thomas, Garvin, Jackson, Norton, McIntosh, Trent Harris. After coach Kul left, Garvin and Jackson regressed. Nesta Silvera hasn’t developed into what we thought he was going to be. They messed up Patchens development. We wouldn’t have gotten Rousseau without coach Kul.

Coach Kul is so much better than Simpson and Stroud. It’s not even close Our defense line was dominant under Kul. In 2017, we had Thomas, Garvin, Jackson, Norton, McIntosh, Trent Harris. After coach Kul left, Garvin and Jackson regressed. Nesta Silvera hasn’t developed into what we thought he was going to be. They messed up Patchens development. We wouldn’t have gotten Rousseau without coach Kul.
Why haven't you been banned?

You make me look good.

Keep posting.

Ivins: "You don’t see that kind of move frequently, but I think Miami did a really good job selling him on that. From what I was told, (Craig Kuligowski) who was coaching Miami’s defensive line at the time, he wasn’t really a fan of Greg Rousseau. This was Manny Diaz and (now) co-defensive coordinator Ephraim Banda. They saw that length and said, ‘We gotta take this guy.’

He was a safety and WR why would coach kool be excited? It has been a great story for sure. Name some one else who was a WR and became a great D end. Miami saw something and it worked out. Great now how about finding some Rousseau talent at other positions.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Not to throw salt, but Greg R. wasn't that coveted as a recruit. Kool is in the same category as a lot of other coaches. Greg Rousseau wasn't a beast in high school. He just had the god given ability, even at 6"6 215 pounds. The kid covered the flats in high school, I MEAN C'MON!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kool was such a bizarre coach. I remember this past Miami vs FSU game I ran into Djack and we spoke about coach kool and he told me that Kool was the greatest technical coach he ever had and that he uses his drill and techniques coaching now. I think we can agree he had the right philosophy and principles in reaking havoc. Was such a god awful recruiter which makes no sense considering how good of a coach he was

Did you read the article? Kul literally didn't recruit or want him.

Also, no he wasn't great, he sucked ***. He was lazy and didn't recruit. Simpson was way better and Stroud is too as he actually recruits.

Definite page 2 #KTDT mongoloid section quality porst....

Advertisement
Back