FSU

The FSU game he was same inconsistency as the first two games. I'm not trying to hate on him or say he sucks, but I feel like people forget those games. It was infruriating watching some of the throws he'd miss with a guy wide open at times but he'd make up for it most of the time with ridiculous throws
Part of that was we couldn't block Jermaine Johnson lol But he led what should have been a comeback win not playing his best if the defense gets a stop on 4th and 15.

Advertisement
I think we’re going to be similar to those numbers soon enough.
Disagree. MC had to do it for the 2022 class as he came in late, and Manure Diaz did nothing toward recruiting. MC signed 11 transfers but expect the number to go way down in 2023.

Disagree. MC had to do it for the 2022 class as he came in late, and Manure Diaz did nothing toward recruiting. MC signed 11 transfers but expect the number to go way down in 2023.

Nah, I think we get close to that this coming cycle. Already know we’re going to pull 5-7 at WR/DL and figure another LB, DB, OL, P/K and you’re in that double digit range.

Advertisement
No doubt FSU is now the odds on favorite to win the Coastal. That first drive against Wake just now was something to watch. Looked like the Hurricanes of old…..

FSU is in the Atlantic. How can fans post here and not know that.

Wake beat them and they're not getting past Clemson or North Carolina State, either. They'll be 5-3 at best when they wind up in Miami

Thanks for playing.

Wake beat them and they're not getting past Clemson or North Carolina State, either. They'll be 5-3 at best when they wind up in Miami

Thanks for playing.
Wait till Syracuse gets a hold of them. I think they sacked Travis like 8 times last year. LOL

Advertisement
They look well coached and disciplined.
Recevers are gonna destroy us unless we can pressure Jordan consistently without allowing him to run.
Norvell made some crazy (bad) coaching decisions late in the game. He does have a team giving great effort and playing with confidence. They run the ball hard. They caught a break playing in week zero. I think if LSU had a game under their belt would have won that game. Duquesne, BC, & Louisville not great wins. But at least they won those game. Unlike a certain team playing MTSU.

I’ve been trying to explain to Criminole fans these last couple of weeks that their team was akin to a **** covered in whipped cream. “Oh we’re 4-0 yadda yadda”, but if you actually watch them they are not a good team. They should have 3 losses already and I’m predicting they will lose to NC State, Clemson, Miami, Syracuse, and Florida. Norvell is now 12-14 in ACC play.

Advertisement
I’ve been trying to explain to Criminole fans these last couple of weeks that their team was akin to a **** covered in whipped cream. “Oh we’re 4-0 yadda yadda”, but if you actually watch them they are not a good team. They should have 3 losses already and I’m predicting they will lose to NC State, Clemson, Miami, Syracuse, and Florida. Norvell is now 12-14 in ACC play.
From watching them the only props I can give them is Travis has truly improved a ton the last 2 years and he's bailed out corch Mike quite a bit making plays out of nothing. And yet they've been extremely lucky so far. But that luck is about to run out. They'll be lucky to win 1/3 of their upcoming games.

Seriously? You’ve probably already told the story on here, but could you provide a little more detail. I’m intrigued.
It’s as I said. I remember him trying to cut in or something and I didn’t see him trying as I was even with him and he started yelling and cursing and I noticed that some guy in a BMW with a chick was having a cow yelling at me and I said “Hey -I didn’t even see you” and he kept yelling and I said “now I’m not letting you in *******” at which point my buddy said to me - “hey, RVA, that’s Boris Becker.” And Boris was yelling still and I looked at him and said to my buddy “oh yeah it is” and then I looked at Boris and said something like “hey Boris fûck you, you wanna fight? - let’s do it. Pull over.” And then he drove away.

I mean that was violent for me 💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
From watching them the only props I can give them is Travis has truly improved a ton the last 2 years and he's bailed out corch Mike quite a bit making plays out of nothing. And yet they've been extremely lucky so far. But that luck is about to run out. They'll be lucky to win 1/3 of their upcoming games.

Positives: Travis and the portal.

Thanks for playing.
Gig is up for them. They lucked into a win against LSU, and best two under .500 teams in Lville and BC.

They’ll give us a **** of a fight though.

They are going to get an Angry Nc State team at Mc State next week. Then a Clemson defense that won’t allow them to do any of the things they want. 4-3 is coming fast barring a perfect game somewhere which I don’t think they have in them. I thought Lsu was the best they could play and still in a matter of 5 mins they almost blew it.

Advertisement
Back