FSU

Just letting u know, Pip has a short fuse & usually tries to settle things w/ violence. Smh. Good 4 u 4 standing ur ground & calling him out.
This was honestly probably 15-20 years ago and after a long dinner. In hindsight, not my smartest moment.

Advertisement
So this is where the CIS trash hang out. It’s always the same names, I’ll put em on blast next week when UNC goes down.

Why this thread is still going is beyond me. There should be one Noles thread and that’s Nole Tears.

It's useful for profiling purposes.

Advertisement
if by that you me blow it up then yep let's abolish it. I'd of said " burn it to the ground" but with their fans breathing into the atmosphere that's pollution enough..
I think the infrastructure can be put to good use. I'm not in favor of destruction. Put the buildings up for private sale. Get rid of the school by legislative dissolution.

Advertisement
For all the posters here who criticize FSU lets be honest with ourselves. They play much harder than us with a lot of heart. Those are the facts and as much as we dislike them we have to give them credit.

Comments like this should be added to a disciplinary action plan.

you make 1 comment, you get at least a 6 month ban
2 comments like this, permanent ban
etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back