FSU

I literally laughed; naw, my brother. Street take overs r when punk *** kids stop traffic, as they dangerously & irresponsibly do tricks w/ their cars, bikes, illegal streets races, etc. Crime has gone up as a result whether that’s flash mob robberies, hit & runs, shootings. Orange County just hella cracked down on that, b/c their community was like Oh HELLLLLLLL NAH. LA County is slow af when it comes to certain things.
Is that mostly in the LA area? I once saw these clown mask guys on motorcycles in Richmond, VA doing crazy stuff like that.

Advertisement
The resurgence of street takeovers? You mean like gangs fighting for corners to sell their product from?

michael jackson GIF

Is that mostly in the LA area? I once saw these clown mask guys on motorcycles in Richmond, VA doing crazy stuff like that.

We got this ideology from The Bay. Lol.

L.A was known for cruising, which was low riders & tricked out cars going to down Crenshaw or rolling through East L.A if u r Latino. Sure, we had some street races, but that was typically off major streets.

The Bay was the ones ghost riding, doing donuts in the middle of the street, hanging out the windows, sitting on top of hoods of moving vehicles, stopping freeways, & all that. We took that from the North. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back