FSU wanting to Clapback

reg

Sophomore
As many of you know, I grew up near Tallahassee (sad, I know).

There is a ton of talk/rumors amongst their fans and boosters regarding FSU already planning some type of "clapback" to counter Manny's epic troll job in Orlando. They are beyond shook. Former players are going on Instagram to spin ****, and their reporters are in a spin cycle as well. I, for one, would welcome the "get back" with open arms because we all know how well things turned out for FSU the last time they tried to counter and "one up" Miami.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@reg

What r they really going to try to clap back w? A rap song? Pffff. Would really like to see how that one goes.
Knowing Willie is as cheezy as a mac n cheese buffet, he will probably do some type of corny **** like order 30 pizzas and send it to Manny's house, while he wait in the bushes next door to see Diaz response. He will try to record the event so that he can post it. The problem is, his dumb *** won't realize that his phone is in selfie mode, which means he will end up recording and then posting this.....

So let me get this logic straight. They try to spin it (I’ve seen everything from manny did not show up until hours before FSU coaches even got there, to the hardcore hs coaches went to the clinics and the flakes went to the party, to just calling it plain stupid and churlish) but at the same time feel some type of rebuttal is necessary. Either 1. It’s not that big of deal and you move on, or 2. It got them feelin some type of way and they need a come back.

Advertisement
Knowing Willie is as cheezy as a mac n cheese buffet, he will probably do some type of corny **** like order 30 pizzas and send it to Manny's house, while he wait in the bushes next door to see Diaz response. He will try to record the event so that he can post it. The problem is, his dumb *** won't realize that his phone is in selfie mode, which means he will end up recording and then posting this.....
View attachment 81139
Or Manny would welcome the 30 free pizzas because his crib is full with his staff and a bunch of 4 and 5* recruits. They he says to the delivery driver "See that guy in the bushes over there? He's got your tip."

Advertisement
As many of you know, I grew up near Tallahassee (sad, I know).

There is a ton of talk/rumors amongst their fans and boosters regarding FSU already planning some type of "clapback" to counter Manny's epic troll job in Orlando. They are beyond shook. Former players are going on Instagram to spin ****, and their reporters are in a spin cycle as well. I, for one, would welcome the "get back" with open arms because we all know how well things turned out for FSU the last time they tried to counter and "one up" Miami.....

View attachment 81135
View attachment 81136
I am not from the streets. WTF is a clapback?

I am not from the streets. WTF is a clapback?

It's the millenial beta personality version of feeling empowered because they can't actually DO something.

"Oh no, YOU are a poopy head. See, I really burned with my words."

Huff Post amd Deadspin will run some click bait headline, "[Insert vacuous celebrity] burns [insert target] to the ground and we are so here for it because they are so savage AF with their side eye and I don't know what to do right now."

Meanwhile, actual alphas are accomplishing something in the real world.

Pick a topic, any topic.

Advertisement
Back