FSU wanting to Clapback

It's the millenial beta personality version of feeling empowered because they can't actually DO something.

"Oh no, YOU are a poopy head. See, I really burned with my words."

Huff Post amd Deadspin will run some click bait headline, "[Insert vacuous celebrity] burns [insert target] to the ground and we are so here for it because they are so savage AF with their side eye and I don't know what to do right now."

Meanwhile, actual alphas are accomplishing something in the real world.

Pick a topic, any topic.
You sound woke.

Advertisement
Manny is such a savage for that I would be so embarrassed in my head coach if that happened. Manny has willie on a leash. Keep taggart forever

Advertisement
As many of you know, I grew up near Tallahassee (sad, I know).

There is a ton of talk/rumors amongst their fans and boosters regarding FSU already planning some type of "clapback" to counter Manny's epic troll job in Orlando. They are beyond shook. Former players are going on Instagram to spin ****, and their reporters are in a spin cycle as well. I, for one, would welcome the "get back" with open arms because we all know how well things turned out for FSU the last time they tried to counter and "one up" Miami.....

View attachment 81135
View attachment 81136

Yep, a dance-off clapback with backpack 🎒

Last edited:
It's the millenial beta personality version of feeling empowered because they can't actually DO something.

"Oh no, YOU are a poopy head. See, I really burned with my words."

Huff Post amd Deadspin will run some click bait headline, "[Insert vacuous celebrity] burns [insert target] to the ground and we are so here for it because they are so savage AF with their side eye and I don't know what to do right now."

Meanwhile, actual alphas are accomplishing something in the real world.

Pick a topic, any topic.

Are you 13 or younger? Because anyone over the age of 13 who harp on "hurrdurr aLPhA BeTA" is automatically a beta. You don't sound woke like you think you do 😆

Advertisement
Slick Willie gonna challenge Manny to a game of jack..only thing is not sure Willie can count and bounce a ball at the same time..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back