FSU wanting to Clapback

Advertisement
The fun will occur after we curbstomp them this year, and Jefe, after trotting out to midfield for the post-game handshake, asks Willie why he didn't stop by for a beer at the Nike Clinic..
LMAO. Good ****.

This reminds me of Remember the Titans, when the racist head coach called coach Boone a monkey in an interview leading up to the game. The Titans beat the **** out of that team, and after the game coach Boone tossed the racist coach a banana. Lol

@Empirical Cane is not woke. He is awake, because he probably has a job to get to.

Correct. I recognized long ago that having a degree in Polynesian ******* Interpretative Dance with a minor in Denisonian Pottery Making might make me very popular with the intersectional crowd (who dont even know what that means), but less popular with say, oh I don't know, actual organizations who pay actual salaries and do actual things.

But, really, what do I know.

Advertisement
Correct. I recognized long ago that having a degree in Polynesian ******* Interpretative Dance with a minor in Denisonian Pottery Making might make me very popular with the intersectional crowd (who dont even know what that means), but less popular with say, oh I don't know, actual organizations who pay actual salaries and do actual things.

But, really, what do I know.
I WAS going to study Polynesian ******* Interpretative Dance but there was some serious feminist *** to chase in the art field. So instead I studied 1800's independent street art with a minor in Atlantis tourism. After I graduated I realized there are only 6 total jobs in the world that pay actual money for such a skill.
If anyone wants to come learn about 1800's street art I am giving lectures from the Starbucks I work at on Thursday nights. (Gotta pay down that 100k in student loans)

I WAS going to study Polynesian ******* Interpretative Dance but there was some serious feminist *** to chase in the art field. So instead I studied 1800's independent street art with a minor in Atlantis tourism. After I graduated I realized there are only 6 total jobs in the world that pay actual money for such a skill.
If anyone wants to come learn about 1800's street art I am giving lectures from the Starbucks I work at on Thursday nights. (Gotta pay down that 100k in student loans)

You sir, are a scholar.

I'm looking forward to catching the lecture.

Advertisement
Back