FSU vs UNC

******* Noles. Sheesh!

They're gonna **** this up and force us to have to play a **** noon game next weekend.

Really hope its an 5pm pacifc game so I can go to a bar to watch it.

That would be a night game in Miami. :sneakiness:

No chance if FSU loses today.

Im flying in for next week's game. Ive been living in the Bay Area for too many years now... I can't handle noon games no-mo. lol

I was thinking about flying in for the pitt game, which I assume is homecoming, cause flights aren't too expensive...under 300 which isn't too bad.

Advertisement
just turned the game on....mcfadden is getting abused everytime i see him in a play

Fsu's D has so much trouble with tempo. You can kill em with the same play over and over

The main thing I'm seeing is Trubisky scrambling and extending the play which Brad cannot do

Advertisement
How come ESPN guys never know the rules?

Isn't he out of the end zone when forward progress is stopped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come ESPN guys never know the rules?

Isn't he out of the end zone when forward progress is stopped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're just there to ramble lol if it's not an SEC team they know nothing

Rod Gilmore at it again. This guy is the worst.

Hated him ever since UM played at WVU in 2000 after the Washington loss. This faqqit predicted a WVU win because "they were more talented". Canes beat that *** 47-10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC with the blueprint how to beat FSU.... Berrios should have a HUGE day. I'm telling you, Berrios has been too quiet for a reason.

I hope Richt saved him for this game then again, I'm not too sure that Richt will scheme the offense around him.

Just seems weird to me that Kaaya's favorite WR in practice and scrimmages has what, 2-3 catches all year? That just feels off.

It's all part of a diabolical plot,the likes of which have never been seen before.Rick is waiting until just the right moment to unleash him using the non-vanilla secret playbook.When it happens it will be earth shattering and will be talked about throughout eternity.

Advertisement
Back