FSU vs UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC had full control then they rough the punter

Ive thought for awhile it's not even worth it to rush the punter anymore. Offenses are too good, the percentage of blocks are very low and as a coach I wouldn't risk a new set of downs for the opposition...

Advertisement

Ive thought for awhile it's not even worth it to rush the punter anymore. Offenses are too good, the percentage of blocks are very low and as a coach I wouldn't risk a new set of downs for the opposition. The safety called back too .

Ive thought for awhile it's not even worth it to rush the punter anymore. Offenses are too good, the percentage of blocks are very low and as a coach I wouldn't risk a new set of downs for the opposition. The safety called back too .

I don't think we really came after a kick ONCE today. Possessions too precious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Stuff like that cost u games , blocked extra point , have good field position go for a block punt . Keeping your foot on gas on o . They haven't stopped them all day . Missed point inside the red zone

Advertisement
Man that extra point miss will haunt them I feel. Then again Francois is going to have to throw the ball, UNC needs to stop the check downs.

Advertisement
Back