FSU vs UNC

Advertisement
If UNC wins this game, FSU might not even TRAVEL to Miami.

Trolling the board They're worried on the board about the amount of punts we score on them.

Advertisement
FSU looking mighty suspect early on. Stop Cook and you give yourself a good chance to win

I really thought somebody was gonna got for FSU to win so NC could add a loss to their acc standings but I was wrong lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game is a tough call. UNC losing helps the Canes more beca use it gives us a little room for error in the coastal.

But it's the Noles.

Go UNC!

Like to make them quit on the field like patreno did . I hope cook gets knocked out and can't play. Hope the other rb can play either

Advertisement
This game is a tough call. UNC losing helps the Canes more beca use it gives us a little room for error in the coastal.

But it's the Noles.

Go UNC!

Where not battling for in State for recruits vs nc . More noles lose more we take over south Florida . chest not checkers . We win 10 games this year beat fsu and they lose 4 games recruits will flip so quick . They need a reason

Never root for an FSU win. I could care less about Game day or whatever. Whenever they lose, it's a beautiful thing.

Hope UNC runs it up on them tbh.

Advertisement
Back