FSU vs UNC

Advertisement
wouldn't mind seeing a few torn knee ligments for the noles today. eff those guys.

With the way FSU is playing right now, game will be at 3:30.
I'm actually hoping we don't get the primetime slot. I think it helps us being under the radar. Recruits will watch regardless. Plus, we can make them sit in the sun at home.

FSU kicker is collapsing. He shouldn't have sold his soul for that big kick at the end of the UL game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man UNC is good but not great in the least this year and they look alot better then FSU though it is early. I am standing by my statement that GT had me more worried then FSU as FSU has zero D and an decent at best O .FSU is obviously better then GT but we match up perfect with FSU. I could see Kaaya going for 400 again and Walton getting 130ish.

Actually, a UNC loss helps us more. But it's so much fun watching the noles get gashed and seeing them hanging their heads on D like they're defeated already

Advertisement
Gotta be a way to drown out that silly, stupid tomahawk chop.
How come they get to play it and do the chop in our house and frankly anyone's house.
Our students should shut them up.
Did I mention I ******* hate the tomahawk chop. I hated to hear it from the Braves fans too. **** FSU and **** that silly fight chant!

I always root for FSU to lose no matter what...

I don't really care who wins, because I don't like UNC at all either...

I just want a high scoring game, where both defenses are on the field a lot & hopefully, a few of them get banged up.

If there was a way they could go into quadruple OT and end the game in a tie... That would be perfect, lol.

Advertisement
Gotta be a way to drown out that silly, stupid tomahawk chop.
How come they get to play it and do the chop in our house and frankly anyone's house.
Our love students should shut them up.
Did I mention I ****ing hate the tomahawk chop. I hated to hear it from the Braves fans too. **** FSU and **** that silly fight chant!

I think we need to get the word out to all of our fans to do some sort of Candy Fisher chant.

I have always thought Dumbo Fisher was a dwarf? Little person or midget.
I just asked my wife and she agrees.

Advertisement
Back