FSU vs UNC

I've been noticing this whole debate on this board about whether or not Canes fans should root for FSU outside the Miami game...

I look at this way: obviously I'm not sitting around rooting for FSU or hoping that they win. If they lost every ******* game I'd be fine with it. But at the same time, I don't mind if they win, because it improves our strength of schedule and if we beat them, helps our recruiting even more. And today, it seems like a UNC loss would help us in the standings. No Canes fan should ever "root" for FSU, but if it helps Miami, **** it, I don't care what those trailer park mother****ers do as long as my team takes care of business.

Looks like today it doesn't even matter; those pussies are getting whacked. And are about to get whacked again next Saturday.

Advertisement
UNC with the blueprint how to beat FSU.... Berrios should have a HUGE day. I'm telling you, Berrios has been too quiet for a reason.

I hope Richt saved him for this game then again, I'm not too sure that Richt will scheme the offense around him.

Just seems weird to me that Kaaya's favorite WR in practice and scrimmages has what, 2-3 catches all year? That just feels off.

This game is a tough call. UNC losing helps the Canes more beca use it gives us a little room for error in the coastal.

But it's the Noles.

Go UNC!

Where not battling for in State for recruits vs nc . More noles lose more we take over south Florida . chest not checkers . We win 10 games this year beat fsu and they lose 4 games recruits will flip so quick . They need a reason

Except we better not slip up and lose to fsu after Louisville and UNC embarrass them.

I've been noticing this whole debate on this board about whether or not Canes fans should root for FSU outside the Miami game...

I look at this way: obviously I'm not sitting around rooting for FSU or hoping that they win. If they lost every ****ing game I'd be fine with it. But at the same time, I don't mind if they win, because it improves our strength of schedule and if we beat them, helps our recruiting even more. And today, it seems like a UNC loss would help us in the standings. No Canes fan should ever "root" for FSU, but if it helps Miami, **** it, I don't care what those trailer park mother****ers do as long as my team takes care of business.

Looks like today it doesn't even matter; those pussies are getting whacked. And are about to get whacked again next Saturday.

An FSU dumpster fire helps us a heck of a lot more than just a win over them.

******* Noles. Sheesh!

They're gonna **** this up and force us to have to play a **** noon game next weekend.

Really hope its an 5pm pacifc game so I can go to a bar to watch it.

That would be a night game in Miami. :sneakiness:

No chance if FSU loses today.

Im flying in for next week's game. Ive been living in the Bay Area for too many years now... I can't handle noon games no-mo. lol

Advertisement
I want them utterly demoralized coming into our game. It will make no difference to the playoff committee if we beat 1 loss FSU team or a 2 loss FSU team. If we have a miracle season, go undefeated and beat Clemson or Louisville in the ACC championship game we are in the playoff, guaranteed.

I look at this way: obviously I'm not sitting around rooting for FSU or hoping that they win. If they lost every ****ing game I'd be fine with it. But at the same time, I don't mind if they win, because it improves our strength of schedule and if we beat them, helps our recruiting even more. And today, it seems like a UNC loss would help us in the standings. No Canes fan should ever "root" for FSU, but if it helps Miami, **** it, I don't care what those trailer park mother****ers do as long as my team takes care of business.

An FSU dumpster fire helps us a heck of a lot more than just a win over them.

You might be right about that. But nothing helps us more than taking care of our own business. There's a ton of teams out there that we recruit against, not just FSU. I don't really care if they win or lose... they could be the 2nd best team in the country for all I care, just as long as we're #1 .

I been saying it since he got the job. Charles Kelly is in over his head.

Richt is going to take him behind the woodshed.

Advertisement
Cook still scares the **** out of me especially on outside runs. GT gashed the **** out of us today on outside pitches. Hopefully the 3 man front was just for the GT game. Guys like Norton, McIntosh, Thomas, and Jackson/Harris should be on the field starting the game.

Cook still scares the **** out of me especially on outside runs. GT gashed the **** out of us today on outside pitches. Hopefully the 3 man front was just for the GT game. Guys like Norton, McIntosh, Thomas, and Jackson/Harris should be on the field starting the game.

Im way more concerned about Switzer from UNC in coverage against our freshmen linebackers.

Might hang 80 on FSU

Ghost of D'Onofrio is on their sideline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you rather have them lose today? I'm not sure, I would prefer them to win today and then finish them over. No doubt that is the most important game hype and recruiting wise.

Advertisement
A little unfair to the Noles to play UNC this week, how was Jimbo supposed to prepare the game plan when he has been on the phone all week with LSU?

Advertisement
This game is a tough call. UNC losing helps the Canes more beca use it gives us a little room for error in the coastal.

But it's the Noles.

Go UNC!

Where not battling for in State for recruits vs nc . More noles lose more we take over south Florida . chest not checkers . We win 10 games this year beat fsu and they lose 4 games recruits will flip so quick . They need a reason

Except we better not slip up and lose to fsu after Louisville and UNC embarrass them.

That's what I was thinking

Advertisement
Back