FSU Visitor Thread

Don't know about dumervil but I think wingo is just trying to catch an entertaining football game. As i hear hes all OSU. Hope we can change that
Henry grey might also all be OSU. But mind you Urban Meyers future is till up in the air.

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken they beat L$U in Baton Rouge last year with that horrible UF team. L$U is not as good as many make them out to be, if we had a competent QB in that game thing would have been much different.

I thought the same thing until they beat Auburn and beat Ole Miss like they stole something just like Bama did. Time to put this **** to bed. They are a **** good team. And UF has no shot.

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken they beat L$U in Baton Rouge last year with that horrible UF team. L$U is not as good as many make them out to be, if we had a competent QB in that game thing would have been much different.

Undercover Gayturd lover are we? LSU is a completely different team than last year. They have a new offense with a halfway competent QB and a defense loaded with 4/5 star talent. UF still has Franks and nobody to throw the ball to except players from other programs recycle bins.

I thought the same thing until they beat Auburn and beat Ole Miss like they stole something just like Bama did. Time to put this **** to bed. They are a **** good team. And UF has no shot.
We can disagree, I think they are at 2-3 loss team this year (Bama, Georgia, & 1 more surprise loss).

He said it’s good that we are still pursuing him after he committed to FSU and he likes the Turnover chain. Apparently he had no comment on the turnover purse.
His sister probably thinks its fly and wants him to go and get her it as a gift but he said "naw sis my rep can't handle that"

Undercover Gayturd lover are we? LSU is a completely different team than last year. They have a new offense with a halfway competent QB and a defense loaded with 4/5 star talent. UF still has Franks and nobody to throw the ball to except players from other programs recycle bins.
No, I'm actually a BIG L$U hater being that I live in Louisiana and I deal with these tiger pricks all the time. I'm all Cane, I fly to Miami a couple times a year to watch games.

Advertisement
No excuse, what does that even mean? No excuse from Neil? why would he even care to give you an excuse?
Your reading comprehension is low I see. No excuses means he should be down here taking his official visit to watch us play against FSU, like *Neal* originally scheduled. According to the board, his teammates are going to various games this weekend, so why shouldn't he be doing the same? I never even insinuated he owed me a reason. Keep those assertions for yourself. I'm just a fan who wants clarity on our standing with him.

After that COMEBACK AT Auburn I gave LSU the respect they deserve. They're a top 10 team in my mind.

Your reading comprehension is low I see. No excuses means he should be down here taking his official visit to watch us play against FSU, like *Neal* originally scheduled. According to the board, his teammates are going to various games this weekend, so why shouldn't he be doing the same? I never even insinuated he owed me a reason. Keep those assertions for yourself. I'm just a fan who wants clarity on our standing with him.
Miami doesn’t wanna bring in state kids in for officials till after the season. Hence why only out of states kids are OVs.

Advertisement
No, I'm actually a BIG L$U hater being that I live in Louisiana and I deal with these tiger pricks all the time. I'm all Cane, I fly to Miami a couple times a year to watch games.

Well you shouldn't be because Orgeron is one of our guys. Hes got Cane blood in his veins. Never understood why Cane fans hated him so much. Like he did us wrong on his way out. Stayed loyal to Dennis even though he was one of Jimmys boys. But I digress.

Last year Miami had all the local kids plus fully committed kids come the same weekend prior to Christmas, it was a great fun family affair. CMR is pushing family/unity/friends/together we win. Now (My opinion): Any local kid (tri-county) that OVs prior to the ACC ship game is a concern and the coaches are allowing the earlier OV due to concerns and heavy concerning competition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back