FSU Visitor Thread

No, I wish I was able to make it to the Mater Dei game but I got a new job and with traffic from San Diego to Santa Ana would have been crazy. But I have watched a few of their games and it seems like he has shed a bunch of weight
Him and Neal both have.

Advertisement
@Drewny1 Didn't you say that Darnell Wright was supposed to come down on an OV this week?
Again the list isn’t solid yet. Lot of changes to come Lot of moves to workout. If he doesn’t come then there’s no chance because hes never been here unless he comes in December.

Advertisement
LSU vs Florida

This is actually our 2nd best case scenario here. Them watching LSU make UF look like a JV squad in person will only help our cause. Especially as they are getting ESPN alerts of us kicking the **** out of FSU. Especially Zipp seeing their TE catch probably 1 ball for 5 yards.

Oh and he will check Brevins stats and see he had a huge day with 6 catches for 70 yards and a TD.

Advertisement
This is actually our 2nd best case scenario here. Them watching LSU make UF look like a JV squad in person will only help our cause. Especially as they are getting ESPN alerts of us kicking the **** out of FSU. Especially Zipp seeing their TE catch probably 1 ball for 5 yards.

Oh and he will check Brevins stats and see he had a huge day with 6 catches for 70 yards and a TD.
Hopefully that’s what happens. I hate Florida but I have a feeling they ain’t no where near as bad as last year and Kentucky is just a very good team. Their offense is **** just like their program but their defense is beyond their standards right now.

Advertisement
Hopefully that’s what happens. I hate Florida but I have a feeling they ain’t no where near as bad as last year and Kentucky is just a very good team. Their offense is **** just like their program but their defense is beyond their standards right now.

UF is just as bad as last year. They always have talent on defense. It's the same old pathetic offense for the past several years. They are going to get beat up by LSU something fierce. Easy money at -2 or even -4.

Advertisement
UF is just as bad as last year. They always have talent on defense. It's the same old pathetic offense for the past several years. They are going to get beat up by LSU something fierce. Easy money at -2 or even -4.
If I'm not mistaken they beat L$U in Baton Rouge last year with that horrible UF team. L$U is not as good as many make them out to be, if we had a competent QB in that game thing would have been much different.

Advertisement
Back