FSU Visitor Thread

They have a bye this weekend.

Also my told me the pretty much everyone is getting out and visiting somewhere but wont tell me who is going where as IMG coaches are pretty much on a recruiting gag order.

have you gotten the chance to see Dontae Lucas live this year?

Advertisement
Ivins on the TOS just cb's Tyler Davis somewhere. anyone with Vip access tell us? I know he visited Clemson last weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Darius Washington visiting this weekend. Would love to add this guy to our class. Legit tackle prospect. Extremely underrated.

Ivins on the TOS just cb's Tyler Davis somewhere. anyone with Vip access tell us? I know he visited Clemson last weekend.
Clemson. Word is he will commit there soon. Took a visit this weekend and then said he wont be visiting anywhere else which probably means he committed and is just waiting to make it public.

If Neal does not visit he wont be apart of this class.

It is really that simple.
Not true because its not like hes going anywhere else. The kid just doesnt wanna think about recruiting rn he doesnt like it and he wants to focus on his season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Neal has said repeatedly that he isn't visiting anywhere officially until after his season but if he doesn't show up this weekend he's gone? Makes no sense.

If we get in his OV now though... that would be huge for us especially if this weekend goes as planned.

Neal has said repeatedly that he isn't visiting anywhere officially until after his season but if he doesn't show up this weekend he's gone? Makes no sense.

If we get in his OV now though... that would be huge for us especially if this weekend goes as planned.
Still the key. A kid can always change his mind and he visits it means we're really getting to him. The kid isnt abkut games but this can be the sign that we're in the drivers seat

Advertisement
Back