FSU Visitor Thread

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken they beat L$U in Baton Rouge last year with that horrible UF team. L$U is not as good as many make them out to be, if we had a competent QB in that game thing would have been much different.

You're mistaken on this one. They lost 17-16 in Alachua County last year. Game was supposed to be in Baton Rouge but was changed due to a hurricane I believe.

Well you shouldn't be because Orgeron is one of our guys. Hes got Cane blood in his veins. Never understood why Cane fans hated him so much. Like he did us wrong on his way out. Stayed loyal to Dennis even though he was one of Jimmys boys. But I digress.
Your missing the point, it has nothing to do with Coach O, he is a good guy. Most people on this site don't like FSU and Florida no matter who there coach is, I feel the same ways about LSU. It's just my perspective dealing with the local LSU fans talking so much **** about the Canes anytime someone finds out I 'm a fan of the Hurricanes & there SEC bias on top of it. Some fans on this site don't like different programs around the country and I respect that, we all have our own opinions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back