FSU Visitor Thread

Advertisement
Ingraham, Bogle, Stevenson, Battle, and Murice Smith are the unofficials so far for class of 2019. For 2020 at least 3 five stars will be present in Rosemeny, Manuel and Fred Davis, along with 4 stars Cheney, Holmes, McCluster, and Marcus Tate. For 2021 so far we have Jason Marshall and Brandon Jennings coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Miami could pound FSU that would be huge. Nothing like a beat down in a electric sold out environment.

Advertisement
haselwood, darius washington, jj weaver are confirmed official visitors by 247. Eguakum says he is also OV but its per him and not per UM so far. Rivals reported that MAR is also OVing but 247 hasnt confirmed. And then there are a bunch of unofficials.

Wasnt Kardell Thomas supposed to OV for FSU?

Ideally he comes to game on a UV and saves OV to end of year before early signing day.

Advertisement
If Neal does not visit that is a huge red flag. Need all the big dogs there this weekend.
I would't say a red flag. He said in an interview this past weekend that IMG schedule makes it difficult for him to OV anywhere.

I would't say a red flag. He said in an interview this past weekend that IMG schedule makes it difficult for him to OV anywhere.

They have a bye this weekend.

Also my told me the pretty much everyone is getting out and visiting somewhere but wont tell me who is going where as IMG coaches are pretty much on a recruiting gag order.

Advertisement
Back