FSU to allow fans and tailgating

What my ticket rep told me was if they do 25% it will be just like the select a seat. They will do individual games based on years of having tickets, donations and so on down the list, after they set aside enough for players families.
Did you call on your own to ask or did someone call you regarding possible selection criteria?

Advertisement
You’re getting a little behind your skis.

Hospitalizations have significantly dropped, so of course deaths are going to drop, but they are a trailing indicator not a leading indicator. What I didn’t mention is that in Florida the percent of positive cases (as a function of patients tested) has also dropped.

As far as waiting until October. Why? What does that have to do with attendance.
The country is still above where it was 3 months ago. Y'all started celebrating back then as well. Lesson not learned.

UV doesn't give a f about your virus. Day games should be played and tailgated. It's way too late to prevent the spike, were already in the beginning of the end of it; it's way past time to stop delaying it. Carry in with life.

Advertisement
@Number1CanesFan Your incessant need to post misinformation you hear directly from the mouth of Rachel Maddow or some other MSNBC talking head is truly remarkable.

Hospitalizations in the US are the lowest they've been since this thing blew up the Northeast and the survival rate is the highest it's been.

Please, for your own good, change the channel or do a simple Google search.

COVID-NET_AssociatedHospitalizationsImage.png

The country is still above where it was 3 months ago. Y'all started celebrating back then as well. Lesson not learned.

You’re a complete simpleton. “Y’all started celebrating..” shows you’re just a divisive message board zealot with his mind on “winning” when there are no winners here. EABFD

I don't believe that....but, if it's true...thats sorry af...
I tend to believe him. I mean look how many of these fans bring up the stadium issue. Constantly asking why we can't have an on Campus stadium. It's like they just starting watching UM without knowing a dam thing about the college and city it's in.

FSU gonna need fans to have a chance to win 3 games....and their fans are gonna need to tailgate just to get past that sorry a$$ team.

Advertisement
FSU gonna need fans to have a chance to win 3 games....and their fans are gonna need to tailgate just to get past that sorry a$$ team.

That's why they replaced Sanford with Jacksonville St. This reminds me of when a bunch of their guys got suspended for cheating in the music history scandal, and Bowden opened up with two 1-AA teams to give the NCAA the middle finger

doubt our tickets would be honored this year anyways. if its even a small percentage, itll likely go to the big donors and then individual game tickets for the rest

If they allow any capacity at all, they need to NOT give priority to big donors. It just needs to be a ticket lottery for every game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You won't get in the parking lot to tailgate unless you can show them you have a ticket to the game. I can also guarantee they will have some people going through the lots checking to see if everyone is keeping distant from each other. The last thing they need is to have an explosion of covid from the fans who attended the game. If that happens, the games will be played in an empty stadium.

You also might not wind up with the seat(s) you bought if they distance fans from each other. Have no idea how they are going to handle family tickets. I know of some of the donors who have large blocks of tickets which they either sell or give to friends and/or business associates.

You won't get in the parking lot to tailgate unless you can show them you have a ticket to the game. I can also guarantee they will have some people going through the lots checking to see if everyone is keeping distant from each other. The last thing they need is to have an explosion of covid from the fans who attended the game. If that happens, the games will be played in an empty stadium.

You also might not wind up with the seat(s) you bought if they distance fans from each other. Have no idea how they are going to handle family tickets. I know of some of the donors who have large blocks of tickets which they either sell or give to friends and/or business associates.
Also makes you wonder about the suites.

Advertisement
Back