FSU to allow fans and tailgating

DualThreat

Redshirt Freshman

25% capacity and tailgating.
Hopefully Miami follows suit even though they said back in June that there would be no tailgating at HRS this season.

Advertisement
Tailgating fans shouldn't give it to the players. Just got to keep them distanced.

Hopefully Miami follows suit even though they said back in June that there would be no tailgating at HRS this season.

I doubt they reverse the tailgating, and we’ll be lucky if they allow 25% at HRS.

I’m not saying I agree with it, I just think that’s most likely.

Advertisement
I doubt they reverse the tailgating, and we’ll be lucky if they allow 25% at HRS.

I’m not saying I agree with it, I just think that’s most likely.
The mayor of Dade has already said in an interview with Andy Slater that he thinks fans will be allowed in some capacity at HRS. He suggested 25%.

as for tailgating, the Dolphins idiotically stated back in June that none would be allowed this season. HOPEFULLY Steven Ross walks those comments back

The mayor of Dade has already said in an interview with Andy Slater that he thinks fans will be allowed in some capacity at HRS. He suggested 25%.

as for tailgating, the Dolphins idiotically stated back in June that none would be allowed this season. HOPEFULLY Steven Ross walks those comments back
I also thought that was way too early from the Dolphins.

Advertisement

its up to the fins as the canes have stated they are following the fins guidelines for seating and fans. also, ZERO shot you get tailgating in the hardest hit area of the state

he also stated in may or so that he envisioned fans at marlins game this june. he isnt a trusted source to listen to on this (hes been fighting with city mayors all across the county)

also, Tally is as different as you can be from South FL. north and south Fl are two diff states basically.

also, why would ross walk those comments back? tailgating is a bad idea if you want to have fans in the stands. the only itll work is no tailgating and limited capacity

Advertisement
Tailgating is a dicey proposition. Do you have to have a ticket to go tailgate or are we talking like 80k people just partying in the parking lot while 20k of them get to go in with tickets? Just using arbitrary figures. Guess we will find out.

If they dont go in to tailgate outside the stadium they will be in the numerous bars and other areas right around it. Going to be cluster, but should fail in comparison to the Herpes outbreak in '07

Advertisement
Tailgating is a dicey proposition. Do you have to have a ticket to go tailgate or are we talking like 80k people just partying in the parking lot while 20k of them get to go in with tickets? Just using arbitrary figures. Guess we will find out.

its gonna be a million people on and around campus and at those bars next to the stadium with only a quarter of the stadium being filled.

Advertisement
Back