FSU to allow fans and tailgating

Advertisement
1598049823848.png

Advertisement
They're low-key trying get their season canceled early by exposing the team to the rona so they can avoid the ***-whooping of biblical proportions they have coming their way.
I was going to say the same thing. Noles don't want a season

No matter what you personally feel, increased case counts around the sport and players are one step closer to cancellations. That's not political conjecture, it's just simple fact at this point.
Exactly. I want to see a season. And of course drinking and good decisions go hand in hand right?

Right, I wait every two years up here in the ATL for the chance to drop 150 each on good tickets to see my canes. I couldn’t imagine not regularly attending if I lived down there and had the means to do so.
And the ones who don't go to games, are usually the ones who run there mouths to no end about everything under the sun in ref to Coaches...Players...etc...

Advertisement
You’re getting a little behind your skis.

Hospitalizations have significantly dropped, so of course deaths are going to drop, but they are a trailing indicator not a leading indicator. What I didn’t mention is that in Florida the percent of positive cases (as a function of patients tested) has also dropped.

As far as waiting until October. Why? What does that have to do with attendance.

The amount of money they lost on Willys buyout and last years awful attendance they will push for as many fans as they can get.

❓

When you’re so desperate that you are quoting a Dennis Dodd opinion piece, your troll-ish behavior has become all too obvious.

I get it, you’re panicking because they’re actually might be a football season for us. Your ultimate dream might not happen. We might actually play some football.

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - Using the naughty word which starts with a P & rhymes with analytical
❓

When you’re so desperate that you are quoting a Dennis Dodd opinion piece, your troll-ish behavior has become all too obvious.

I get it, you’re panicking because they’re actually might be a football season for us. Your ultimate dream might not happen. We might actually play some football.
Blah blah blah. I have no skin in the game as you approach Covid as something political. I hope college campuses are safe for college football. No, I don't want it at ANY cost.

My post shows that the people making decisions are thinking about what I presented as a possible outcomes in my previous post. So, when you try to dismiss it as "dumb", you're calling those univesity presidents, administrators, and mwducal professionals dumb. They know a **** of alot more than you do!!!

You're so obsessed as some Covid-19 defender of college football. I'm just looking at the possible outcomes based on what is happening in real time.

Blah blah blah. I have no skin in the game as you approach Covid as something political. I hope college campuses are safe for college football. No, I don't want it at ANY cost.

My post shows that the people making decisions are thinking about what I presented as a possible outcomes in my previous post. So, when you try to dismiss it as "dumb", you're calling those univesity presidents, administrators, and mwducal professionals dumb. They know a **** of alot more than you do!!!

You're so obsessed as some Covid-19 defender of college football. I'm just looking at the possible outcomes based on what is happening in real time.

Congratulations on your thread ban. LOL.

And I am not approaching this is as something that rhymes with analytical.

It’s just another lie from you.

You are 100% invested in college football not happening this year, don’t even try to deny it.

If we do play, I’m gonna enjoy watching you squirm throughout the whole season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back