FSU spring practice is incredibly entertaining

Man I hope you guys are right. Taggart had not impressed me till he closed strong on NSD. He looks to replicate Muschamp replacement of Meyer but it is too soon to tell now.

I agree 100%^^^

I LOVE celebrations, and I can't wait to join in this one!!..i.e. hoping FSU made a mistake hiring Taggert

.... but I've learned that the time to start a victory celebration..... is after you've won

So, I'll just sit back and wait for the game to be played and hope for a win in this rivalry game ...like I always do
1521888943472.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Funny stuff. With the limited practice time that teams get, they can line dance, do the worm, and hand shake all through spring football. I don't mind if we lose a dance off to them. We'll win where it matters.

I'm not standing up for anything, just keeping it real. Every team does some dumb **** and anyone who has been on a team knows this.

Threads featuring the word "tears" in the title aren't really the place to keep it real. This is more about how goody and terrible those bches are.

Give two sh*ts about their fruity practices and RadioShack sales rep head coach.

Oct 6th: steal their souls

Why is there some many FSU threads on this board? Why do ppl care so much about how dude structures his ish?

Advertisement
For all you guys preaching caution about talking **** here (or even defending Tagfart) please realize this- Urkel Light is about 1/10th the coach and recruiter that Ol' Cuckbo is/was.....and we were just about to ruin his life annually. If you're too scared to sit back and enjoy this dumpster fire that is about to unfold in Tallahassee then I'm afraid to even discuss with you what a bum Don Mullins is in Gainesville too.

Advertisement
What a difference between the ridiculous slogans and gimmicks when compared to CMR teaching, encouraging and barking a reprimand when necessary in the video posted yesterday.

It's smoke and mirrors vs experience and coaching.

Ooof, FSU is going to be eating some serious contract in a few years.

What a difference between the ridiculous slogans and gimmicks when compared to CMR teaching, encouraging and barking a reprimand when necessary in the video posted yesterday.

It's smoke and mirrors vs experience and coaching.

Ooof, FSU is going to be eating some serious contract in a few years.

Yep. Taggart isn’t a serious football coach.

Cannot wait for their next “practice.”

Taggart sucking on a lollipop in the middle of practice. Lmao. You can’t make this up. It’s not possible to look more suspect.

6ig1zl.png

Advertisement
Oh my god is Taggart a trainwreck.

DYv8_MWWAAIIaLB

Why would the speed limit be fast? Does he not want his players going fast?

Hand shake line to end practice.

Line dancing. Seriously.

Fsu players doing the worm.

The Taggart era is off to an incredible start. In three months, they’ve already reached the level we did when Golden turned the weightroom into Club Pickle.

LMAO OMG they have there own AL Golden lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back