FSU spring practice is incredibly entertaining

Why is there some many FSU threads on this board? Why do ppl care so much about how dude structures his ish?

Can't speak for anyone else - BUT - I derive GREAT pleasure in the dumbassness of FSU and UF.

Foolish things like this reinforce my extreme hope that they're well on their way to an eight or ten year existence of being miserable.

UF and FSU misery is what makes my day sunny and bright.

Advertisement
Taggart sucking on a lollipop in the middle of practice. Lmao. You can’t make this up. It’s not possible to look more suspect.

6ig1zl.png

From this photo - you know Taggert can really sing.

Got those mockingbird legs.

I don't check out FSU boards but I'm sure they are backslapping each other, commending the school on a great hire and how Taggart does a great job of letting these kids play "fast and loose".

Advertisement
I don't check out FSU boards but I'm sure they are backslapping each other, commending the school on a great hire and how Taggart does a great job of letting these kids play "fast and loose".

Yep. Today they are freaking out because taggart drives an escalade.

what some of these people don’t realize is that this has been tried before in other schools and even here and never worked. Any recruit that looks at that and wants to go then by all means we ain’t hold you back. It’s like they’re saying jimbo couldn’t win any more nattys because he wasn’t doing what tagfart is doing now. Old school canes were looking for telephone poles to carry around in August. But music line dancing and handshakes are the answer at fspoo.

Advertisement
Here’s the deal with swag,” Richt said via the Palm Beach Post. “I’ll say this: if you want to dance, go to the club. I’m about whipping somebody on the other side of the ball, OK? That’s what swag is. Swag’s not about how you dress or how you dance or how you try to talk to somebody, all that. That’s a bunch of bull to me. Swag to me is doing your job and doing it well and whipping somebody across the ball.”

This will always be the difference between miami and FSU. FSU is forced and fraudulent, has always copied other programs for their own success.

Preach coach!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back