FSU spring practice is incredibly entertaining

Advertisement
Taggart sucking on a lollipop in the middle of practice. Lmao. You can’t make this up. It’s not possible to look more suspect.

6ig1zl.png

You should what’s in his mouth after practice

Oh my god is Taggart a trainwreck.

DYv8_MWWAAIIaLB

Why would the speed limit be fast? Does he not want his players going fast?

Hand shake line to end practice.

Line dancing. Seriously.

Fsu players doing the worm.

The Taggart era is off to an incredible start. In three months, they’ve already reached the level we did when Golden turned the weightroom into Club Pickle.

Dance line?
Where is Don Cornelius?

This is marvelous.

The FSU Troles were so certain that their dynasty was going to continue. They didn’t realize that it was all due to bad coaching in the Gables. And now reality is going to hit them.

The Taggart era just has that weird vibe to it. Like an Al Golden-esque vibe. Yes, most programs allow their players to have fun; but the **** they do......nevermind.
A much worse vibe imo. Golden was all about being the good and overly serious standup guy. Taggart is like that weird dude in your high school that tries to hide that he likes eating his own boogers. There was a guy in my high school that did that, and would also peel off the outside of 3 musketeers bars and roll up the inside and play with it. That's who Taggart reminds me of.

Advertisement
I hope CMR understands the beating that needs to take place this year.... run it up! No Mercy! FSU looks like the dumpster fire we were after shannon. Time to out that program to sleep

Schools that wear #MeToo shirts and attend Joe Biden rallies.....well......they ain't beating Free Shoes

Advertisement
Man I hope you guys are right. Taggart had not impressed me till he closed strong on NSD. He looks to replicate Muschamp replacement of Meyer but it is too soon to tell now.

McElwein did the samething on his first signing day.....

A much worse vibe imo. Golden was all about being the good and overly serious standup guy. Taggart is like that weird dude in your high school that tries to hide that he likes eating his own boogers. There was a guy in my high school that did that, and would also peel off the outside of 3 musketeers bars and roll up the inside and play with it. That's who Taggart reminds me of.
Peeling 3 Musketeers..and rolling up the inside....whoa, that's some weird stuff. Was he special ed?

When I was in high school, they used to have the special ed. guys taking in the lunch trays and then wiping the excess food off the plates. I guess, back then, that's all they thought they were good for. Now, they're more enlightened. Back then, we couldn't even bring candy into school, if I remember correctly. That was so long ago.

Advertisement
I guess he's talking the U. Probably not too happy Crazy Uncle Joe spoke at the U and got a lot of publicity. Kind of like the publicity the school got under Shalala. Something that didn't represent the true U and its swag tradition.

What?

What the fūck does that have to do with anything sports related? So there was some kind of a political talk at a major university? That’s what happens at universities. Who gives a shlt?

Advertisement
Here’s the deal with swag,” Richt said via the Palm Beach Post. “I’ll say this: if you want to dance, go to the club. I’m about whipping somebody on the other side of the ball, OK? That’s what swag is. Swag’s not about how you dress or how you dance or how you try to talk to somebody, all that. That’s a bunch of bull to me. Swag to me is doing your job and doing it well and whipping somebody across the ball.”

This will always be the difference between miami and FSU. FSU is forced and fraudulent, has always copied other programs for their own success.

Advertisement
Back