FSU spring practice is incredibly entertaining

Man I hope you guys are right. Taggart had not impressed me till he closed strong on NSD. He looks to replicate Muschamp replacement of Meyer but it is too soon to tell now.

Advertisement
I like it. Loose and fun. Those kids have been through it and starting with the concept that football should be fun isn't a bad thing.

Good for them.

Real question is why dudes are checking their practices if it's all about this []__[]???

I am ambivalent about it, but I don't have a problem with young men having fun as long as its at the appropriate time.

If we were doing any of the above, people would be saying how Richt is building team chemistry or some ****. Every team does some fun stuff like this.

After we bash their skulls in at The Rock, they can show off their voguing skills at Le Boy.
channing-tatum-madonna-vogue-dance-social.jpg

Advertisement
I am ambivalent about it, but I don't have a problem with young men having fun as long as its at the appropriate time.

If we were doing any of the above, people would be saying how Richt is building team chemistry or some ****. Every team does some fun stuff like this.

Thank god you're here to stand up for efessu. They really get a bad rap around here, but thankfully you're here to defend them and let these haters know how cool those guys really are.

I'm not standing up for anything, just keeping it real. Every team does some dumb **** and anyone who has been on a team knows this.

Advertisement
well their QB Francois just beat the **** out of a pregnant woman's face,.. maybe he learned the handshake thing in anger management?

The Taggart era just has that weird vibe to it. Like an Al Golden-esque vibe. Yes, most programs allow their players to have fun; but the **** they do......nevermind.

Advertisement
This is going to be fun smashing them on the field and laughing at them like we experienced the past couple of years

Advertisement
I hope CMR understands the beating that needs to take place this year.... run it up! No Mercy! FSU looks like the dumpster fire we were after shannon. Time to out that program to sleep

well their QB Francois just beat the **** out of a pregnant woman's face,.. maybe he learned the handshake thing in anger management?
He had been cleared on Jan 24th. It’s FSU for crying out loud where rapists are cleared and the whole dumpfire towns police protect their SemeNoles, just like Bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back