FSU spring game

Advertisement
ZQow03Q.gif

Advertisement
Did anyone else watch their spring game? If not I posted a link at the bottom if anyone care to see it.

I have to say Miami needs to recruit at a much higher level if we are ever to catch up with those guys because they are absolutely loaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAfI1Q2AMGg

I watched it and I'd swear Jimbo had a few big plays choreographed into the game. On Tate's TD I believe they blitzed the safety who took a horrible angle to the QB, almost as if he was purposely taking himself out of the play, and the corner had no help. Tate burns him by 3-4 steps. It just looked totally set up. I wasn't very impressed with them as a whole.

Advertisement
Did anyone else watch their spring game? If not I posted a link at the bottom if anyone care to see it.

I have to say Miami needs to recruit at a much higher level if we are ever to catch up with those guys because they are absolutely loaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAfI1Q2AMGg

I watched it and I'd swear Jimbo had a few big plays choreographed into the game. On Tate's TD I believe they blitzed the safety who took a horrible angle to the QB, almost as if he was purposely taking himself out of the play, and the corner had no help. Tate burns him by 3-4 steps. It just looked totally set up. I wasn't very impressed with the as a whole.
Yeah their spring game was nothing worth talking about, kind of underwhelming tbqh

Couldn't help myself, I saw their secondary and thought about ours and it just ****ed me off.

Doesn't matter, Brad kaaya lit up a more talented Fsu secondary just a few months ago for 400 yards with NO running game...

More talented? IDK about that, they only lost Ramsey. They bring back a more experienced James, McFadden, and Lewis. Then bring in one of the best freshman in Taylor. So how were they more talented last year?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Darby and the other kid who smashed their car the Thursday before the game were pretty good. Darby had himself a nice rookie campaign also.

Go Canes!

Couldn't help myself, I saw their secondary and thought about ours and it just ****ed me off.

Doesn't matter, Brad kaaya lit up a more talented Fsu secondary just a few months ago for 400 yards with NO running game...

More talented? IDK about that, they only lost Ramsey. They bring back a more experienced James, McFadden, and Lewis. Then bring in one of the best freshman in Taylor. So how were they more talented last year?

None of them are even close to Ramsey and 2 of the top players in their secondary( white and James) were on the field for pretty much the whole game against Miami. You lose Ramsey from that group a potential top 3 pick and you can't tell me they will be better...

Advertisement
How'd Houston manage to "keep up" with them?

Houston had a good season but FSU will be better this year. Their whole roster was quiet young last season. This year they bring back most of that roster plus a talented freshman class.

They do have a talented freshman class but who cares. Miami brought in a talented freshman class too considering 56-60% of the class were rated blue chip prospects

None of them are even close to Ramsey and 2 of the top players in their secondary( white and James) were on the field for pretty much the whole game against Miami. You lose Ramsey from that group a potential top 3 pick and you can't tell me they will be better...

You're not accounting for the fact their entire secondary was inexperienced last year. This season all of their talent will have experience plus adding Taylor. That will more than make up for losing Ramsey considering they played him out of position to make up for the lack of experience at CB and depth at S.

Last edited:

Your not accounting for the fact their entire secondary was inexperienced last year. This season all of their talent will have experience plus adding Taylor. That will more than make up for losing Ramsey considering they played him out of position to make up for the lack of experience at CB and depth at S.

Dude you'd sound too invested in Fsu...🤔 Now get off our board . And for the last time Fsu defensive backs doesn't put fear in Brad kaaya. He's already went up against two more talented defensive backfields than Fsu will have this year(2014 Fsu Dbacks, 2015 Fsu Dbacks) and torched them pretty much. Not worried at all lol

Advertisement
Back