FSU spring game

Not watching because I know in the end FSU isn't losing their spring game. I only want to see them lose mayne.

Advertisement
Did anyone else watch their spring game? If not I posted a link at the bottom if anyone care to see it.

I have to say Miami needs to recruit at a much higher level if we are ever to catch up with those guys because they are absolutely loaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAfI1Q2AMGg

Overall better talent? OK, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize the difference between these two teams on the field the last 2 years was Cook.

AND.........if it were not for the retarded Siamese twins, we would have still beat them b!tches. Stop being so pussified.

It's not talent, it's between the ears. For the past 10 years our guys UM players had zero mental toughness. Under Richt and this coaching staff, this is changing.

It doesn't matter how loaded they are both teams have talent.......It's going to come down to coaching and who wants it the most. We have them at home no excuses!

Advertisement
Couldn't help myself, I saw their secondary and thought about ours and it just ****ed me off.

Doesn't matter, Brad kaaya lit up a more talented Fsu secondary just a few months ago for 400 yards with NO running game...

More talented? IDK about that, they only lost Ramsey. They bring back a more experienced James, McFadden, and Lewis. Then bring in one of the best freshman in Taylor. So how were they more talented last year?

None of them are even close to Ramsey and 2 of the top players in their secondary( white and James) were on the field for pretty much the whole game against Miami. You lose Ramsey from that group a potential top 3 pick and you can't tell me they will be better...

You're not accounting for the fact their entire secondary was inexperienced last year. This season all of their talent will have experience plus adding Taylor. That will more than make up for losing Ramsey considering they played him out of position to make up for the lack of experience at CB and depth at S.

Also not accounting for Tre Marshall getting thrown out early in the game.

We would of beat them the last two years if it werentfor cook. When they got him i penciled three straight losses to them I thought he was that important. Maybe we get themthis year but idoubt it with theway ag recruited. JMO

Your opinion kills me.

Cook was out their fumbling and getting blasted before donofrio and golden switched from Nickel to that crap soft 3-4, two years ago. So it was more so our coaches ruining it than it was him.

Same crap this past year. We didn't even try to load the box. smfh

Cooks a beast. But you giving him tooo much credit homie.

And

We were in a nickel when he ran for a 44 yd td on his first carry of the game?

I clearly stated, "two years ago", regarding the Nickel. but we won't even discuss how we got shredded by every single team when we were in the 3-4.

So don't act like we loaded the box and Dalvin just ran all over us, stop it.

His first carry 2 years ago was a 44 yd td...

****, lol

Your opinion kills me.

Cook was out their fumbling and getting blasted before donofrio and golden switched from Nickel to that crap soft 3-4, two years ago. So it was more so our coaches ruining it than it was him.

Same crap this past year. We didn't even try to load the box. smfh

Cooks a beast. But you giving him tooo much credit homie.

And

We were in a nickel when he ran for a 44 yd td on his first carry of the game?

I clearly stated, "two years ago", regarding the Nickel. but we won't even discuss how we got shredded by every single team when we were in the 3-4.

So don't act like we loaded the box and Dalvin just ran all over us, stop it.

****, lol

Maybe u right with the schemebut cooks elite and has been since highschool whwn u watched him. He was elite and hes a problem regardless.

Advertisement
Did anyone else watch their spring game? If not I posted a link at the bottom if anyone care to see it.

I have to say Miami needs to recruit at a much higher level if we are ever to catch up with those guys because they are absolutely loaded.

I watched it and I'd swear Jimbo had a few big plays choreographed into the game. On Tate's TD I believe they blitzed the safety who took a horrible angle to the QB, almost as if he was purposely taking himself out of the play, and the corner had no help. Tate burns him by 3-4 steps. It just looked totally set up. I wasn't very impressed with them as a whole.

Do you think there's black helicopters following you around?

How'd Houston manage to "keep up" with them?

5 Turnovers and a below average QB playing on a broken ankle. FSU OL was/is soft too.

Like mark richt said whw your spring game has the defense dominant u willhave a great team. I expect a good real good fsu team based on there recruitingclasses.

But Jameis Lit up FSU number 1 defense the year they won it all so there goes that myth

Our best teams usually had defenses that dominated our offense in practice.

We were in the 3-4, two gapping by that time because we were up 16-0.

You said we were blowing Cook up because we were in a nickel at the beginning...

You quoted my post in your reply and still lied on me?

Where did i say anything about "the beginning" ?

quit while you're ahead.

Lmao....you clearly stated that Cook was fumbling and getting blasted until we switched defenses. He didn't have a carry until the 2nd qtr and we were leading 16-0. So when did he actually face the nickel?

I was thinking of something totally different. My bad. you're right. ill shut up and eat this one.

We were in the 3-4, two gapping by that time because we were up 16-0.

You said we were blowing Cook up because we were in a nickel at the beginning...

You quoted my post in your reply and still lied on me?

Where did i say anything about "the beginning" ?

quit while you're ahead.

Lmao....you clearly stated that Cook was fumbling and getting blasted until we switched defenses. He didn't have a carry until the 2nd qtr and we were leading 16-0. So when did he actually face the nickel?

I was thinking of something totally different. My bad. you're right. ill shut up and eat this one.

His fumble was early in the 2nd half against a nickel look. THe first fumble was actually on a kickoff by whitfield. I don't know why i thought that was a carry by dalvin. So i was wrong from jump.

Advertisement

I watched it and I'd swear Jimbo had a few big plays choreographed into the game. On Tate's TD I believe they blitzed the safety who took a horrible angle to the QB, almost as if he was purposely taking himself out of the play, and the corner had no help. Tate burns him by 3-4 steps. It just looked totally set up. I wasn't very impressed with them as a whole.

probably re-created a play with Al Goldens' defense in mind

Advertisement
Back