FSU spring game

Couldn't help myself, I saw their secondary and thought about ours and it just ****ed me off.

Doesn't matter, Brad kaaya lit up a more talented Fsu secondary just a few months ago for 400 yards with NO running game...

More talented? IDK about that, they only lost Ramsey. They bring back a more experienced James, McFadden, and Lewis. Then bring in one of the best freshman in Taylor. So how were they more talented last year?

None of them are even close to Ramsey and 2 of the top players in their secondary( white and James) were on the field for pretty much the whole game against Miami. You lose Ramsey from that group a potential top 3 pick and you can't tell me they will be better...

You're not accounting for the fact their entire secondary was inexperienced last year. This season all of their talent will have experience plus adding Taylor. That will more than make up for losing Ramsey considering they played him out of position to make up for the lack of experience at CB and depth at S.

You don't "make up for" Ramsey by plugging in a freshmans. Same guys who cry about our lack of experience at certain spots pump FSU's butt full of seed when they have to rely on new guys.

You guys sound scary. You want to see a talent disparity? Go watch the 1997 game.

Advertisement
No one in Fsu secondary can guard a healthy Coley one on one. And trust me they will play our WR's man to man and blitz Kaaya. With Richt calling the plays i like our odds. Plus if we can find another WR to stretch the field that would leave the middle open for Njoku like it did for Walford.

I have been watching everyone's spring games. Ole Harbough said ***** that you can hit the QB haha wanted to make it as real as possible for them to see how they reacted

Then boys been loaded if u follow recruiting thereroster is stacked at the most important spots. DEFENSE

Advertisement
No one in Fsu secondary can guard a healthy Coley one on one. And trust me they will play our WR's man to man and blitz Kaaya. With Richt calling the plays i like our odds. Plus if we can find another WR to stretch the field that would leave the middle open for Njoku like it did for Walford.

No onecan guard Coley but himselfor a good pass rush, hes always open

I have been watching everyone's spring games. Ole Harbough said ***** that you can hit the QB haha wanted to make it as real as possible for them to see how they reacted

Muschamp did that at South Carolina too

Advertisement
By far, one of the softest threads ever created. Why the **** r we posting other schools ish on our site? First off, I watched the FSU spring game w/ my homie who's a FSU fan and he said, "I think ya'll gonna get us this year, we have a lot of holes." I promptly agreed w/ him. I hope to never see something this soft again on this site, unless it's a "spoiler alert."

Couldn't help myself, I saw their secondary and thought about ours and it just ****ed me off.

Doesn't matter, Brad kaaya lit up a more talented Fsu secondary just a few months ago for 400 yards with NO running game...

More talented? IDK about that, they only lost Ramsey. They bring back a more experienced James, McFadden, and Lewis. Then bring in one of the best freshman in Taylor. So how were they more talented last year?

None of them are even close to Ramsey and 2 of the top players in their secondary( white and James) were on the field for pretty much the whole game against Miami. You lose Ramsey from that group a potential top 3 pick and you can't tell me they will be better...

You're not accounting for the fact their entire secondary was inexperienced last year. This season all of their talent will have experience plus adding Taylor. That will more than make up for losing Ramsey considering they played him out of position to make up for the lack of experience at CB and depth at S.
so basically your arguement is they will have more experience? News flash, so will we . Along with MUCH better coaching .

Advertisement
Omg they're loaded... Lol gtfoh tell that to Houston or I guess theyre one of the teams that have out recruited FSU??

How I feel about FSU...

3893435.jpg

so basically your arguement is they will have more experience? News flash, so will we . Along with MUCH better coaching .

We lost some key players with experience at positions that have little depth like receiver and DB, FSU did not.

Advertisement
Their front 7 on offense and defense will be good. I think Francis will be the QB and he could be a problem because of his ability to run but he makes some bad decisions sometimes. Their pass defense looks bad though, multiple missed assignments and making the QBs look better than they are. Auden Tate needs to be shadowed by Elder, if that happens his only route he can be open on is a post or fade. Routes where he can box him out. I still don't like how they align their defense to offenses, It looks like Kaaya will be able to find the open guys and match ups easily. This will be a heavy run team and we need to prepare for them as such, we will be the team that throws the ball in this game.

Miami has a better front 7 on defense than FSU yeah I said it **** em, i like that theyre good but tired of the ****. Coach Kool coming

We lost some key players with experience at positions that have little depth like receiver and DB, FSU did not.

For fluck's sake, enough with FSU gheyness. What a news flash, FSU has talent. Who gives a rat's ***. The talent differential is not insurmountable, genius. You're whining like a little teenage groupie, ready to concede the game and line up to fellate Jimbo.

Advertisement
Back