FSU spring game

Advertisement
Are we supposed to be scared by this post?

Since when does FSU not have top tier talent?

Based on that alone with a so called "great coach" that is jimbo, they should have annihilated us by 40+ every time jimbo faced golden

I mean do you REALLY think urban meyer wouldn't have destroyed this team every single year it was under golden?

Mark it down, kayaa is going to eradicate FSU.. 400+ yards with 4+ TDs

I can see our DL making it a long night for Francis if he's the QB. I like our chances but it's Cook is who scares me.

I can see our DL making it a long night for Francis if he's the QB. I like our chances but it's Cook is who scares me.

We would of beat them the last two years if it werentfor cook. When they got him i penciled three straight losses to them I thought he was that important. Maybe we get themthis year but idoubt it with theway ag recruited. JMO

Advertisement
How'd Houston manage to "keep up" with them?

5 Turnovers and a below average QB playing on a broken ankle. FSU OL was/is soft too.

Like mark richt said whw your spring game has the defense dominant u willhave a great team. I expect a good real good fsu team based on there recruitingclasses.

But Jameis Lit up FSU number 1 defense the year they won it all so there goes that myth

Advertisement

We would of beat them the last two years if it werentfor cook. When they got him i penciled three straight losses to them I thought he was that important. Maybe we get themthis year but idoubt it with theway ag recruited. JMO

Your opinion kills me.

Cook was out their fumbling and getting blasted before donofrio and golden switched from Nickel to that crap soft 3-4, two years ago. So it was more so our coaches ruining it than it was him.

Same crap this past year. We didn't even try to load the box. smfh

Cooks a beast. But you giving him tooo much credit homie.

And

Cook was out their fumbling and getting blasted before donofrio and golden switched from Nickel to that crap soft 3-4, two years ago.

We were in a nickel when he ran for a 44 yd td on his first carry of the game?

Last edited:

Your opinion kills me.

Cook was out their fumbling and getting blasted before donofrio and golden switched from Nickel to that crap soft 3-4, two years ago. So it was more so our coaches ruining it than it was him.

And

I clearly stated, "two years ago", regarding the Nickel. but we won't even discuss how we got shredded by every single team when we were in the 3-4.

So don't act like we loaded the box and Dalvin just ran all over us, stop it.

Your opinion kills me.

And

I clearly stated, "two years ago", regarding the Nickel. but we won't even discuss how we got shredded by every single team when we were in the 3-4.

His first carry 2 years ago was a 44 yd td...

Advertisement

Your opinion kills me.

And

We were in the 3-4, two gapping by that time because we were up 16-0.

That's when Jimbo started running that **** read option because he recognized we went soft.

Stole that ish from Nebraska that year.

Your opinion kills me.

And

You said we were blowing Cook up because we were in a nickel at the beginning...

You said we were blowing Cook up because we were in a nickel at the beginning...

You quoted my post in your reply and still lied on me?

Where did i say anything about "the beginning" ?

quit while you're ahead.

Advertisement

You quoted my post in your reply and still lied on me?

Where did i say anything about "the beginning" ?

quit while you're ahead.

Lmao....you clearly stated that Cook was fumbling and getting blasted until we switched defenses. He didn't have a carry until the 2nd qtr and we were leading 16-0. So when did he actually face the nickel?

Last edited:
How'd Houston manage to "keep up" with them?

5 Turnovers and a below average QB playing on a broken ankle. FSU OL was/is soft too.

Houston whipped that ***. Houston didn't have a single player that FSU offered. End of story and excuse making.

The most important position on the field is QB & I like where Miami stands. Miami will rush the QB this year. I expect to give Opposing O-lines plenty of problems and our DBs plenty of help.

Advertisement
Back