FSU offense

LoyalCane24

Junior
I was thinking about the fsu game and I am really excited for this. I was wondering how their team looks so i went to their board to see and what I saw made me happy. Their oline sucks again!!!! They got like 5 blue chip oline recruits in 2016 and they are really scared and think the oline still will b bad.

They lose cook they have a sh1tty oline they lose rudolph they have sh1tty tight ends and they have the frenchy. With our WHOLE ENTIRE front 7 returning and experienced line backers how the **** r they gonna run the ball with a sh1tty oline and true freshman rb. And what receivers do they have?

Their defense will b stacked but if we score 20 on them I think we beat them. If we get in the frenchys head and maybe injure him we could possibly beat them by double digets. I dont think they will score 14 on us

Advertisement
I was thinking about the fsu game and I am really excited for this. I was wondering how their team looks so i went to their board to see and what I saw made me happy. Their oline sucks again!!!! They got like 5 blue chip oline recruits in 2016 and they are really scared and think the oline still will b bad.

They lose cook they have a sh1tty oline they lose rudolph they have sh1tty tight ends and they have the frenchy. With our WHOLE ENTIRE front 7 returning and experienced line backers how the **** r they gonna run the ball with a sh1tty oline and true freshman rb. And what receivers do they have?

Their defense will b stacked but if we score 20 on them I think we beat them. If we get in the frenchys head and maybe injure him we could possibly beat them by double digets. I dont think they will score 14 on us

They have no wideouts so they got to run the ball, and our defense can handle any offense, we jus gotta contain francois m derwin James

Exactly rivalry. That 2* OG is going to play his best game of the year

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam akers ain't dalvin cook
While Francois is tough he still makes a BUNCH of mistakes
No one on the offense really scares you like in the past with winston and cook

All I know we have to score 21 or more points to win. Even when FSU get blown out they score at least 20. Whether it was vs Oregon where they quit... Louisville when they doesn't do anything.. FSU scores 20 no matter what.. even if you hold them scoreless in the first half.

Advertisement
Our defense had better be ready to eat against FSU the fact there offensive line is suspect plays right into our hands we are gonna need Delaney and the boys in the secondary to hold up because el hefe is gonna look to bring the heat against the suspect o line

All I know we have to score 21 or more points to win. Even when FSU get blown out they score at least 20. Whether it was vs Oregon where they quit... Louisville when they doesn't do anything.. FSU scores 20 no matter what.. even if you hold them scoreless in the first half.

Yea that was with cook n rudolph, let's see without them

They have a qb, we don't.

Outside of qb and the depth of the running back postion Miami has an edge at every postion on offense(ol, te, receiver, best starting running back)

Yeah but all positions aren't equal Broke. Qb elevates WR's and TE's, opens up the running game, etc. They'll put a few points on us, probably 20 or so? Can we do the same? We put 19 on them last year with Bard, better hope Kosi can play quick cause I don't see us moving the ball much with Rosier and Shirrefs under center.

They have a qb, we don't.

Outside of qb and the depth of the running back postion Miami has an edge at every postion on offense(ol, te, receiver, best starting running back)

Yeah but all positions aren't equal Broke. Qb elevates WR's and TE's, opens up the running game, etc. They'll put a few points on us, probably 20 or so? Can we do the same? We put 19 on them last year with Bard, better hope Kosi can play quick cause I don't see us moving the ball much with Rosier and Shirrefs under center.
Their offense will struggle vs our defense this year too. Can they move the ball without dalvin cook?

Advertisement
Back