FSU offense

We were optimistic that we would win past few seasons. We could not close the deal. Too early to have valid opinion on results of FSU game. Let us wait until after first 2 "exhibition" games and then we will have a better idea of our chances of winning.

Advertisement
Nkosi Perry will provide more from the QB spot that Kaaya ever did vs FSU take that to the bank.

DEER GOD

You could argue that Kaaya was the only reason the last 3 years were close. It for **** sure hasn't been the running game.

He averaged over 310 ypg and had over a 3:1 TD to interception ratio.. ..this board is insane sometimes.

If we cant run the ball this year we're going to be in trouble. We have to do something that we haven't done in a decade against them, control the ground game period. This will be a tall task.

Nkosi Perry will provide more from the QB spot that Kaaya ever did vs FSU take that to the bank.

DEER GOD

You could argue that Kaaya was the only reason the last 3 years were close. It for **** sure hasn't been the running game.

He averaged over 310 ypg and had over a 3:1 TD to interception ratio.. ..this board is insane sometimes.

For never having beat FSU and then leaving before his senior season, BK should die of gonorrhea and rot in ****.

Advertisement

DEER GOD

For never having beat FSU and then leaving before his senior season, BK should die of gonorrhea and rot in ****.

Thank you! Bk was choke artist vs FSU

Advertisement

DEER GOD

Thank you! Bk was choke artist vs FSU

Same with Duke Johnson then I guess. Guy did less v FSU than Kaaya

They have a qb, we don't.

We got Kosi they dont

maaannn, nkosi better win a heisman this year the way some of y'all hype him

He'll be the first redshirt freshman to win the Heisman, and I don't mean in 2018. He will win it this year without even seeing the field.

yo soy Tomasito I represent the U
all the way from LeJeune hasta Ocean Avenue
tirame una recta por el medio
tus vas a ver que te lo mando lejo
todo el mundo sabe que yo hago lo que quiero
por eso me llamen el jonronero

Advertisement
Back