FSU offense

For some reason I think we'll win this game easy. Walton will set the tone for this game... No way in **** Walton is going to let my Canes lose 3 straight

Advertisement
Go back and watch last years game. FSU won the line of scrimmage. It's going to be another battle. Hopefully the losses of Cook and Johnson are enough for our entire returning front 7 to dominate. If UMs OL isn't much better this season, I think whomever the QB is will make some mistakes. Their defense was in our backfield every play. They will have a healthy Sweat and James back from injury whom are both legit 1st round picks. The defense and special teams will have to win the game. My wildcard right now for Sept 9th is there's goes 4. We're gonna need a couple really explosive plays to win up in Tallanasty. Richt needs to find a way to win.

I was thinking about the fsu game and I am really excited for this. I was wondering how their team looks so i went to their board to see and what I saw made me happy. Their oline sucks again!!!! They got like 5 blue chip oline recruits in 2016 and they are really scared and think the oline still will b bad.

They lose cook they have a sh1tty oline they lose rudolph they have sh1tty tight ends and they have the frenchy. With our WHOLE ENTIRE front 7 returning and experienced line backers how the **** r they gonna run the ball with a sh1tty oline and true freshman rb. And what receivers do they have?

Their defense will b stacked but if we score 20 on them I think we beat them. If we get in the frenchys head and maybe injure him we could possibly beat them by double digets. I dont think they will score 14 on us

Easy does it.
See 1991 game in Tallahassee.
I see a low-scoring game similar to that one.
Hopefully with the same results.

Cam akers ain't dalvin cook
While Francois is tough he still makes a BUNCH of mistakes
No one on the offense really scares you like in the past with winston and cook

Patrick looks really good. He should do things this season. Big and fast.

I think gus Edwards is more talented than him, has the same type of problems. Runs too soft to be that big at times

Advertisement

I think gus Edwards is more talented than him, has the same type of problems. Runs too soft to be that big at times

No way.

Patrick will make no noise against the canes, too slow

Go back and watch last years game. FSU won the line of scrimmage. It's going to be another battle. Hopefully the losses of Cook and Johnson are enough for our entire returning front 7 to dominate. If UMs OL isn't much better this season, I think whomever the QB is will make some mistakes. Their defense was in our backfield every play. They will have a healthy Sweat and James back from injury whom are both legit 1st round picks. The defense and special teams will have to win the game. My wildcard right now for Sept 16th is there's goes 4. We're gonna need a couple really explosive plays to win up in Tallanasty. Richt needs to find a way to win.
FIFY

No way.
he really does though

Advertisement
People people, lets not forget that FSU plays BAMA week 1. No telling who comes out alive of the game from FSU and ready to play by week 3, injuries happen all the time

I hate any post with FSU, ND, UFag or any other SEC team in the title. Who fokking cares, just beat them and bad. I've had too much to drink to rant. Fok em all.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
People people, lets not forget that FSU plays BAMA week 1. No telling who comes out alive of the game from FSU and ready to play by week 3, injuries happen all the time

I actually think that's a disadvantage. They will be battle tested against one of the best teams. They'll know their strengths right away. We have two cupcakes and we'll still be learning a lot during that game.

Jimbo will have the Noles ready for us. Always has. Some of you are putting way too much stock into Cook.

Noles were destroyed by Louisville 2 weeks prior to playing us. They looked ready for us even with major injuries.

Advertisement
question for you, do you feel we are better then last year? Do you feel they are better this year then last year? While you answer that remember they beat us by 1 smh

question for you, do you feel we are better then last year? Do you feel they are better this year then last year? While you answer that remember they beat us by 1 smh

Several blown mistakes in that game cost us, cook wide open td catch in the second half, kaaya red zone int to go up multiple scores, missed extra point, phantom holding call on waltons run that negated a go ahead td run. Other missed holding calls by fsu offense. A lot of sh*t happened to us that game. Miami has closed the gap significantly talent wise imo

Last edited:
Canes have to play on the road the week before FSU and will have a new QB. If it is Perry, does anyone really think he'll be mentally & physically ready to play in this game (in Tally)?

Canes have to play on the road the week before FSU and will have a new QB. If it is Perry, does anyone really think he'll be mentally & physically ready to play in this game (in Tally)?

I have high hopes for the kid but definitely have my doubts about this. That's a lot to ask of a freshman in his 3rd game.

Advertisement
Back