FSU Locker Room Unveiling

**Update**
Screenshot_20180716-110526_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Corny **** waste of time.. keep crying drewny... I can add you to my ignore list...
Lmao if you think your tweet is going to stop anything.

Advertisement
You also have to realize that there are multiple fan bases that live in South FL. That means many people leak everything and want UM to fail here. There’s pretty much one fan base in Tuscaloosa, Tallahassee, Gainesville, and Athens. Of course they all work together. UM will never have that luxury in the so called State of Miami.
There’s no State of Miami anymore. Too many SEC groupies down here raising and “mentoring” little turds to have no community or local pride. They start pimping kids to bidders in PeeWee.

Look at those 2 five-star groupie shytheads from Heritage last year, who ran off to dance for the KKK but will come running back here the moment their careers end and will be welcomed back with open arms by all the prideless local kumbuckets.

I usually dont side with @Tee3000 but I have to agree with him about everyone doing it, it was happening at UGA when MR was there. Its worse now cause they are more focused on winning at all costs.

I don't want you and I agreeing on anything.

I changed my mind...Miami does not pay recruits. No sir we do not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s no State of Miami anymore. Too many SEC groupies down here raising and “mentoring” little turds to have no community or local pride. They start pimping kids to bidders in PeeWee.
Tell me about it...all these 40k a year millionaires are pimping kids like it's nothing.

Look at those 2 five-star groupie shytheads from Heritage last year, who ran off to dance for the KKK but will come running back here the moment their careers end and will be welcomed back with open arms by all the prideless local kumbuckets.

Be the first ones quick to cry about racial inequality but help send kids to SEC schools that their grand parents couldn't attend.

Side note: Chise watch some dummy challenge me that Miami didn't allow blacks into school too.......for the challengers. Miami is the first and only southern university to admit black folks WITHOUT a federal mandate to do so. That's one of the main reasons why I am a Cane.

LOL at the FSU trolls in here doing anything possible to cape for them even claiming it’s fake money. If it was fake money he would have simply said so instead of incinerating his phone in the permanently raging FSU football cellphone bonfire.

Advertisement
Tell me about it...all these 40k a year millionaires are pimping kids like it's nothing.

Be the first ones quick to cry about racial inequality but help send kids to SEC schools that their grand parents couldn't attend.

Side note: Chise watch some dummy challenge me that Miami didn't allow blacks into school too.......for the challengers. Miami is the first and only southern university to admit black folks WITHOUT a federal mandate to do so. That's one of the main reasons why I am a Cane.
One thing you can be sure of here is some nut butter aficionado running in to **** on UM in order to prop up a rival. They’ll be in here soon claiming everyone’s racist, and that it’s a bigger problem in South Florida than TusKKKaloosa.

It never happens at your schools team ever, go to any forum even fsu or whoever they say it doesn't happen there with a good excuse to. Im not gullible I know this **** happens everywhere because u never hear coaches telling on each other. Why? because they know it happens everywhere, maybe its not directly from the coach but there jobs are always on the line and there are other people who give the handouts. It amazes me that people think everyone else does it but not there team.

D, I’m pretty sure one of the UF post in Gator tears said “our bag men need to re-up” or something to that effect.

$EC schools don’t care. And they shouldn’t care b/c Emmert, a former $EC guy, runs the NCAA. F$U didn’t have to care b/c Bimbo was buddy buddy w Emmert too. Now? They have to care. I’m pretty sure that we ain’t in the game like that, especially after they tried to tear us down to the core w Shapiro. Emmert went waaaaay beyond the scope of his authority to kill us. Why? B/c our “booster” was debunking the $EC at their game. The chitty thing is, we had **** poor coaches that couldn’t capitalize on it. But Emmert wanted our blood for a rogue booster.

Bama was investigated and got hit; but that was prior to Saban and Emmert coming on board. Since Emmert has come on board, he’s protected the $EC and any former coach that was associated w them under his watch at L$U w all his might.

Advertisement
D, I’m pretty sure one of the UF post in Gator tears said “our bag men need to re-up” or something to that effect.

$EC schools don’t care. And they shouldn’t care b/c Emmert, a former $EC guy, runs the NCAA. F$U didn’t have to care b/c Bimbo was buddy buddy w Emmert too. Now? They have to care. I’m pretty sure that we ain’t in the game like that, especially after they tried to tear us down to the core w Shapiro. Emmert went waaaaay beyond the scope of his authority to kill us. Why? B/c our “booster” was debunking the $EC at their game. The chitty thing is, we had **** poor coaches that couldn’t capitalize on it. But Emmert wanted our blood for a rogue booster.

Bama was investigated and got hit; but that was prior to Saban and Emmert coming on board. Since Emmert has come on board, he’s protected the $EC and any former coach that was associated w them under his watch at L$U w all his might.
We have to do something on the DL but not as big as those schools which i agree. I just think all schools do a little something some bigger than others

LOL at the FSU trolls in here doing anything possible to cape for them even claiming it’s fake money. If it was fake money he would have simply said so instead of incinerating his phone in the permanently raging FSU football cellphone bonfire.
I really dont get it chise.....these people r retarded. Bruh if u cheatin on ya female and have mad emails or texts everyone here would erase them cause there guilty. If not they will just leave them ***** alone and tell the shorty to read them.

Corny **** waste of time.. keep crying drewny... I can add you to my ignore list...
Lmao if you think your tweet is going to stop anything.
Dudes a weirdo. He’s trying to get popular on the board by acting like some NCAA justice warrior

Advertisement
Back