FSU Locker Room Unveiling

Advertisement
Jamarcus is overpriced, like Whole Foods was before Amazon and its Prime Deals.

should've been able to pick-up a Jamarcus as a Best Buy open box special from Black Friday returns.

Richt wasn’t but I’m sure his boosters was at Georgia, regardless that bag different in the sec period

I think Drewny is right on track with his thinking as it has been discussed ad nauseam on georgia message boards via insiders or those connected to the program in the past as to how CMR ****ed off many of the boosters where were wanting to get their alabummer on and he was having none of it. Now I am sure that there were some that went around him to accomplish their desire, but it was discussed how he would confront and quash it when he found out about it.

I am so shocked to see Jamarcus Chatman posting this type of stuff!!! A young man of such sterling character. Then again maybe it is I who is being cynical, maybe he needed to pull this stunt to make himself feel better when he realized all those former highly touted noles that didn’t even get drafted. We dodged the bullet on this one. This kid is gonna be all over The Tallahassee police blotter in two years.

Advertisement
I am so shocked to see Jamarcus Chatman posting this type of stuff!!! A young man of such sterling character. Then again maybe it is I who is being cynical, maybe he needed to pull this stunt to make himself feel better when he realized all those former highly touted noles that didn’t even get drafted. We dodged the bullet on this one. This kid is gonna be all over The Tallahassee police blotter in two years.

Post stupid things on Social Media yea but I doubt he will be getting arrested. He is a quiet country Church Boy from Rome, GA.

That's not real money. The right eyebrow is raised and it says " for motion picture use only". Instead of "The United States of America".

That's not real money. The right eyebrow is raised and it says " for motion picture use only". Instead of "The United States of America".
100x $100 Bills - $10,000 New Style Prop Money

You would appear to be correct. Though it's still a lot of money worth of fake bills. Lol. $24 for each 100 stack of bills. Maybe Tagfart and Chapstick thought it was real. When he takes this cash to the car dealership he's no longer gonna be interested in FSU.

Advertisement
I usually dont side with @Tee3000 but I have to agree with him about everyone doing it, it was happening at UGA when MR was there. Its worse now cause they are more focused on winning at all costs.

Only people that never attended Miami (so you and Tee) would be naive enough to think MIamI pays players like that.

We dont even have a stadium, yet you think we have the same booster network bag game. No offense, but that's just dumb.

Go visit campus, spend time around the players, see what they drive, then try telling me Miami pays. **** when AQM and Grace showed up in luxury cars, compliance immediately popped them..

So he deleted that tweet because it was monopoly money.....got it
NYd2nLQl.jpg
imrs.jpeg

As much as I would like this to be true, it's pretty clear that the $100 bills that Chatman posted to social media are fake. You can tell just by looking at the goofy look on B. Franklin's face (smirk, raised right eye brow). I think this kid might have put this pic out there to get people worked up, just so he can later post proof that the money was fake to make the people going off about this on social media feel stupid.

Advertisement
View attachment 61286View attachment 61287
As much as I would like this to be true, it's pretty clear that the $100 bills that Chatman posted to social media are fake. You can tell just by looking at the goofy look on B. Franklin's face (smirk, raised right eye brow). I think this kid might have put this pic out there to get people worked up, just so he can later post proof that the money was fake to make the people going off about this on social media feel stupid.
fake-100-bill-0788b3c3d90df6cd.jpg

Advertisement
View attachment 61286View attachment 61287
As much as I would like this to be true, it's pretty clear that the $100 bills that Chatman posted to social media are fake. You can tell just by looking at the goofy look on B. Franklin's face (smirk, raised right eye brow). I think this kid might have put this pic out there to get people worked up, just so he can later post proof that the money was fake to make the people going off about this on social media feel stupid

What’s more logical a dime a dozen 3 star recruit was given half a million dollars to commit to FSU or the money is fake 🤔🤔

“Oh but why did he delete it then!?”

Lol simple minded *** mfkrs smh 😂

Advertisement
Back