FSU Locker Room Unveiling

If you just think this is about Chatman, youre beyond help and need to find a new hobby...

I know it's not just about Chatman. But the pic was posted from the kid individually with what looks like 300k+. A kid with the talent level of Jamarcus Chatman is not getting 300k. That's all I said. That's absurd.

Advertisement
I remember saying we lost Chatman to FSU for bags and someone said tha no one was dropping any bags for Chatman. Dude pulled the ultimate. Committed to us then did the sec bag tour and fspoo desperate enough to not lose him to us brinkst his ****. That account is gone and that phone is in tiny little pieces by now.

There will still be posters on here who claim that is fake and no such activity affects recruiting decisions...lmfao.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
After last years misses, nah I dont think it happens here.

**** Richt wasnt even dropping bags at UGA.

Richt wasn’t but I’m sure his boosters was at Georgia, regardless that bag different in the sec period

Last edited:
It never happens at your schools team ever, go to any forum even fsu or whoever they say it doesn't happen there with a good excuse to. Im not gullible I know this **** happens everywhere because u never hear coaches telling on each other. Why? because they know it happens everywhere, maybe its not directly from the coach but there jobs are always on the line and there are other people who give the handouts. It amazes me that people think everyone else does it but not there team.

After last years misses, nah I dont think it happens here.

**** Richt wasnt even dropping bags at UGA.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop it

Advertisement
I usually dont side with @Tee3000 but I have to agree with him about everyone doing it, it was happening at UGA when MR was there. Its worse now cause they are more focused on winning at all costs.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop it

Stop what?? Richt constantly missed at the last moment for UGA top targets and he has done that here also.

Advertisement
How many times do we have to repeat and say that UM can not come out and straight bag dudes like that. The entire country nit picks any little hick up that we do. If that was one of our recruits it would be headlines on every sports site and network. The hate and hypocrisy run very very deep against the canes. I don’t know how many of you live in Florida or south Florida but here are UFag and semenhole grads and fans everywhere. Especially in the local news and web markets. So while we may or may not be **** and span clean we can’t be anywhere close to that dirty cause of the scrutiny the program is under.

How many times do we have to repeat and say that UM can not come out and straight bag dudes like that. The entire country nit picks any little hick up that we do. If that was one of our recruits it would be headlines on every sports site and network. The hate and hypocrisy run very very deep against the canes. I don’t know how many of you live in Florida or south Florida but here are UFag and semenhole grads and fans everywhere. Especially in the local news and web markets. So while we may or may not be **** and span clean we can’t be anywhere close to that dirty cause of the scrutiny the program is under.
Maybe not at a high level but dont be gullible.

I usually dont side with @Tee3000 but I have to agree with him about everyone doing it, it was happening at UGA when MR was there. Its worse now cause they are more focused on winning at all costs.

I agree, and the fact that the new head coach is a "silent endorser" of Saban school of bags and is creating a protective culture, it makes it worse. No one believes a HC is offering cash to players but if the HC is willing to turn a blind eye or even approve of it, and creates a culture where boosters feel safe, it is more likely to happen than a HC who is against it.

Also, a Bama kid could get caught driving in a brand new Benz truck with guns and wads of cash and the culture/media protects them, yet in Miami, a kid gets caught driving a rental car under his parents name and our newspapers are sending FOIA requests and auditing the dealership to see if the car was given at a discount.

I agree, and the fact that the new head coach is a "silent endorser" of Saban school of bags and is creating a protective culture, it makes it worse. No one believes a HC is offering cash to players but if the HC is willing to turn a blind eye or even approve of it, and creates a culture where boosters feel safe, it is more likely to happen than a HC who is against it.

Also, a Bama kid could get caught driving in a brand new Benz truck with guns and wads of cash and the culture/media protects them, yet in Miami, a kid gets caught driving a rental car under his parents name and our newspapers are sending FOIA requests and auditing the dealership to see if the car was given at a discount.

You also have to realize that there are multiple fan bases that live in South FL. That means many people leak everything and want UM to fail here. There’s pretty much one fan base in Tuscaloosa, Tallahassee, Gainesville, and Athens. Of course they all work together. UM will never have that luxury in the so called State of Miami.

Advertisement
Back