FSU Locker Room Unveiling

Advertisement
Not sure if you all were joking or not, but it's not counterfeit if it says for motion picture use only...and the secret service would laugh and hang up.

You can purchase this stuff from prop companies and by doing so imply consent to only use it legally and as intended. Using it to make a retarded tweet is legal. But yea...definitely something a ****** associated with FSU would do.

Not sure if you all were joking or not, but it's not counterfeit if it says for motion picture use only...and the secret service would laugh and hang up.

You can purchase this stuff from prop companies and by doing so imply consent to only use it legally and as intended. Using it to make a retarded tweet is legal. But yea...definitely something a ****** associated with FSU would do.

I was joking.

07F08395-A9FB-46BE-A615-4D6E4F31D378.jpeg

Hi mommy, those guys at FSU are posting up big stacks of money on the internet. Can you get them in trouble? This just isn’t right. I won’t stand for these antics.

Advertisement
While Willie Wonka has his boys eating vanilla Ice and recruits posting pics of Monopoly Money our boys are grinding to get ready to make a run at a ship.

#watchthejourney

Advertisement
Advertisement
Listen, I know people on here like to say "you can't make this stuff up", but that for things u can actually see happening.

If it turns out FSU is really paying croot counterfeit money..

You just can't make that stuff up. I mean, you honestly can't. LMFAOO

**** I didnt know they had conspiracy theorist for money too............theres a theory for everything on here.

Practice can not start soon enough!! All these dumb *** threads and arguments about all on here right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back