FSU Locker Room Unveiling

Advertisement
This is what we're competing against. We better start fielding some dominant teams.

As time goes by I'm starting to realize we're going to have to follow the Wsconsin blue print in recruiting. Snagging under the radar 3 star athletic freaks like Rousseau.

No dude remember it’s about relationships. If Chatman is getting broken off how much you think a 6’3 corner with 4.3 laser timed speed is getting. That’s why we have to get rid of Rumph. He can’t relate the sofla kids. Definitely not about the bags.

Who says it all has to be his? And supposedly he deleted it off his Snapchat so it’s something up.

I would suspect he was told to delete it because to even insinuate he has that kind of money is just plain stupid and will draw negative attention (e.g. this thread). But I think it's more a case of an immature kid wanting to pretend he is more than what he actually is on social media without regard to the consequences. Imagine that.

Advertisement
A picture with money like that is not illegal, but if people still want to act surprised like this doesnt happen is comical. This is why those complaining about our recruiting classes under coach richt is even more comical. The guys who dont have to recruit much like that are the guys who have a real eye for talent, like a butch davis, not saying he clean but nobody in colkege football i've seen or know of knows talent better than him or how to build a team. Coach richt knows talent as well, not saying he all the way straight either but he. Knows talent and in the end, he not trying to buy a sink and lose the farm.

This is why i keep saying our approach to recruiting is being done in a good way. Also, we dont need coach simpson to be here to snag recruits out of UGA, we just need him to keep coaching the d-line the way he has been, and once them boys touch down on the field and wreck havoc, we will continue to get the right guys in here. Keep in mind this is what bogle, srevenson and neal are up against, picking UM, and leaving they money on the table or selling out for that kind of money. Most people on here if that type of money was sat before them and told it could be all yours as long as you stay on UM blogs and post negativity about UM, in fact many would do that for $500 and some doing it for free now.

This is why is say just celebrate the guys who do sign here, dont worry bout the ones that didnt. In fact alot of guys who get the bags, become lazy players cause they already feeling rich. For guys to come here, its a credit to them. Other states in order to compete with Miami or Fsu when we're both right, have to have a few elite Florida players on their roster.

I’d bet my entire life not a single thing comes of this. There’s been just as bad or worse out there.

Dumbmarcus’s phone is in the same incinerator where the dude’s phone who taped Crabs raping that chick wound up.

The FSU Home for Wayward Cellphones

..and we have fools that post here that say recruits ain’t getting broke off.

By the way, FSU been at this for a while. Not as bad as SEC schools, but ever since Dumbo and his bagman Brewster made an art of it in south Florida.

Advertisement
Look who just followed me

Screenshot_20180715-150054_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Alabama players have been posting pics with their "ridez" for years and no one says a thing...so we know this won't end any differently.

Advertisement
Alabama players have been posting pics with their "ridez" for years and no one says a thing...so we know this won't end any differently.

I by no mean like Bama, but this is a little different. Anyone can lease a car compared to buddy straight holding cash in his hand.

I bet those aren’t even real Benjamin’s. Take a look at the face on the bill. Benji has a look like he just got laid by a French ho.

I bet those aren’t even real Benjamin’s. Take a look at the face on the bill. Benji has a look like he just got laid by a French ho.

Money does look fake af to me but the pics aren’t clear which is what you get when you screenshot a video.

If its real money that’s **** near 1 mil lol the **** doesn’t make sense smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back