FSU Let's be real

Advertisement
Regarding chase, he's probably 210 right now at most so I doubt he'd take a Mike spot over anyone right now. We saw JW in the Bama game so that's a good sign but I agree it was maddening to not see LT get any reps. As far as King goes, he's not an elite qb we know this but it's a big leap to automatically assume he'd be ready to be a difference maker right now. Personally I want Eli Roberts at D end like yesterday.

LOL at some of the comments above which are hilarious to say the least. It is one thing to be a homer but then make statements which are not only hilarious but shows you know very little about football. Make no mistake about it, I HATE FSU. They competed last night, played very hard, and tackled much better than us. With that being said FSU has a big upside and they have a very good recruiting class coming in if the players stick to their commitments. Give Milton credit instead of ranking on him. He had a horrific injury and came back and looked pretty **** good for a guy who has been away from the game for 2 years. Travis had his moments but he makes things happen and threw a beautiful TD pass. Their running back is elusive, fast, and runs like a bull. Their defensive line created so much havoc and the transfer from Georgia was special last night. If you guys think we are going to kill FSU I think your judgement is flawed to say the least. Every game from now on will be a challenge because we have a inept head coach and an offensive coordinator that plays passive. Just think you guys make fun of FSU, Florida, and UCF but what about us? We are the LAUGHING STOCK OF THE COUNTRY. For all you King lovers he is a little better than an average QB and he makes poor decisions. Manny should be playing our freshman QB's every game because they are our future. Give them some playing time because King is not the answer.
It’s ok that you love FSU! You do know they beat UNC last year and they beat us by 1 million and we beat FSU by 2 million, Notre Dame and Alabama are not on the same field, chill with the love for FSU

Overreactions are strong in week 1.
Exactly! Did everyone notice ND played prevent defense with 25 mins left in the game. FSU OL is so bad. WRs
FSU shot their wad last night and they lost. More losses will come and that magical night with a near sell-out and feel good Milton moment will be a distant memory. They will lose recruits currently committed and you better believe some of those rah-rah guys will be turning on Norvell. That guy is a CORCH with his dumbass decisions....or you can call it desperation decisions.

What makes a difference? Miami winning and kicking the ***** out the Nolies yet again come November. The season isn't one game.
Great post man. We all saw last night's game and that close game is only covering up all those major flaws that were pretty obvious. They aren't making a bowl.

Advertisement
Until further notice I don’t want to hear anything about Marcus Freeman again.

That dude let one quarterback, who couldn’t hit the side of a barn, and another, who basically has one leg, torch his *** the entire second half. What an embarrassment.
Facts....made Manny look like Bill Parcells as defense Guru

Advertisement
Being real...

Travis is a wannabe, dollar store King.
Their OL remains horrible.
Their center's snapping makes Gaynor look like an All-American.
Their RBs and WRs looked faster than I expected.
On defense, the game plan was to sell out and stop the run and make the first-time starting QB beat them. He did just that.
Johnson looked very, very good.
Gainer looked good.
Their secondary was suspect throughout the game.
There isn't anybody on that defense that can cover Mallory, if we decide to actually make him a critical part of the game plan.
They still miss clutch kicks.

LOL at some of the comments above which are hilarious to say the least. It is one thing to be a homer but then make statements which are not only hilarious but shows you know very little about football. Make no mistake about it, I HATE FSU. They competed last night, played very hard, and tackled much better than us. With that being said FSU has a big upside and they have a very good recruiting class coming in if the players stick to their commitments. Give Milton credit instead of ranking on him. He had a horrific injury and came back and looked pretty **** good for a guy who has been away from the game for 2 years. Travis had his moments but he makes things happen and threw a beautiful TD pass. Their running back is elusive, fast, and runs like a bull. Their defensive line created so much havoc and the transfer from Georgia was special last night. If you guys think we are going to kill FSU I think your judgement is flawed to say the least. Every game from now on will be a challenge because we have a inept head coach and an offensive coordinator that plays passive. Just think you guys make fun of FSU, Florida, and UCF but what about us? We are the LAUGHING STOCK OF THE COUNTRY. For all you King lovers he is a little better than an average QB and he makes poor decisions. Manny should be playing our freshman QB's every game because they are our future. Give them some playing time because King is not the answer.
The above text is documented evidence of a CIS numb skull.

Say what you want, FSU looked prepared. And they didn't look scared of playing a big team. They showed up to compete!

Anybody disrespecting K1NG needs to looks at the opening drive of the 3rd qtr. The guy can play. Lashlee (and Manny) need to decide if they are going to play football with a killer instinct or just try to 'turn it on' in moments. We aren't good enough to do the latter.

Without going into details, they either made it hard or an easy decision for recruits on the fence between them and us (Kelly). We have to shine in all our remaining games to win over top SOFL and OOS recruits.

1. Diaz needs to get Chase Smith in at LB! No way in all of football should #44 be on the field before Chase! Just phucking Ludacris (Mike Tyson voice)
2. Develop packages for Jim Wms or he's just a dumb and unimaginative coach. When Williams signed he should have already developed that plan.
3. Get Jake Garcia some playing time because King is a lot of things but he ain't no QB. I'm on record about that your Honor.
4. If Diaz doesn't see the wisdom of playing Lenny Taylor at DE and DT in packages I'm gonna lose my *****.
5. We have to get pressure on the QB because our leader can't scheme a defense that doesn't allow the time for WR to come all the way across the field.
We have to stop blitzing every play and hoping for the best. Good teams kill that Mickey mouse ****.

Advertisement
Well, FSU looked competitive again. More than I can say for the last 2 years. Still trying to figure out why you pull your starting QB at the end of the game.

Early in the game, ND's TE dropped two would-be first downs. They both would have almost certainly led to points. At that stage in the game, ND's offense was moving the ball at will. They should have had a much larger lead early.

Their TE also dropped a pass that would have put them in 50-yd FG range at game's end.

Other than the missed FG in OT, FSU didn't leave points on the board. In that respect it was remarkably one-sided. That's how major upsets happen.

FSU got a big play, the crowd got into it, and they took a 20-17 lead early 3rd. Two of their TD were one-off big plays: an 89 yard run and a deep pass. Their offense sustained one other drive to that point.

ND turned them over twice and moved the ball at will to take a 38-20 lead. Game should have been over. Credit FSU for continuing to play hard. Criticize ND for playing bad defense, especially in sheme and calls.

Did FSU show more "heart" than us? Yes. Is that also easier at home, against a team without Alabama's roster, and against a DC who mails it in? Also yes.

Advertisement
FSU shot their wad last night and they lost. More losses will come and that magical night with a near sell-out and feel good Milton moment will be a distant memory. They will lose recruits currently committed and you better believe some of those rah-rah guys will be turning on Norvell. That guy is a CORCH with his dumbass decisions....or you can call it desperation decisions.

What makes a difference? Miami winning and kicking the ***** out the Nolies yet again come November. The season isn't one game.
You guys haven’t been kids in a long time. Wasn’t that long ago for me so it’s not hard for me to tell you that y’all are wrong. The kids interested in FSU don’t give a **** about them winning as long as they go to war every game like they did. That’s the FSU pitch “you guys will put us over the top”

Being real...

Travis is a wannabe, dollar store King.
Their OL remains horrible.
Their center's snapping makes Gaynor look like an All-American.
Their RBs and WRs looked faster than I expected.
On defense, the game plan was to sell out and stop the run and make the first-time starting QB beat them. He did just that.
Johnson looked very, very good.
Gainer looked good.
Their secondary was suspect throughout the game.
There isn't anybody on that defense that can cover Mallory, if we decide to actually make him a critical part of the game plan.
They still miss clutch kicks.
To be honest King is already at a dollar store. So maybe .50 cents

Outside of a fake big game against a team with a qb that couldn’t start at ucf over a true freshman we’ve been pushed in in every big game we’ve played with Manny as the dc. The Wisconsin’s, the LSUs the Clemson’s the Bama. Then you throw in all the battles with mediocre teams. There’s enough data here to suggest it’s not menstrual bleeding, but just people seeing all they need to see. He’s not going to win big games against talented teams. Ever. He’s not even going to look competitive

Advertisement
Back